Do you see your percentiles on your DAT score report?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rek101

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone taken the DAT in 2017 and received their score report? Does it contain raw scores only or percentiles as well? I called ADA and they told me the reports haven't included the percentiles for a while, but I've seen people posting percentiles. What did your report show?
 
They don't show percentiles anymore, that I know of. Most people use either websites or the 2009 test I think breaks down percentiles. These days schools look at the raw score.
 
They don't show percentiles anymore, that I know of. Most people use either websites or the 2009 test I think breaks down percentiles. These days schools look at the raw score.
Thanks...the way people report these percentiles to the third decimal place, you'd think NASA computed it....so it's just an estimate.