Do you think this works?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

suckstobeme said:
Do you guys think this works/is safe?

http://www.teethgap.com/


:idea: I need to think of something like that too...to rip off the American public of their hard earned money. 👎

I like how the simulated image actually shows the entire arch moving "in just a few days" with the band on 8 and 9.

I'm guessing that this post is a joke. If not, sorry to make fun...but it's a much better idea to go visit your dentist for advice rather than consulting a dealer on a website offering a "quick fix".

Good luck.
 
If that site isn't photochopped I don't know what is!

I could see how it would follow the concept of mesial drift...but a single rubber band? You need more control than that right?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That website reminds me of those Bowflex commercials, where they've got a totally ripped guy working out on a Bowflex, even though he's never used one and probably couldn't ever get the body he has without free weights. On this site they've got that girl in a striped shirt who's most likely had braces, and would never touch the product.

On a side note, I don't think I could ever trust a company that spells "guarantees" as "guarantee's". That's just me though. 😛
 
look at that animated diastema on the main page. does that look real to you? i like the disclaimer page. it basically says nothing on the webpage is accurate.