Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What’s more important, if you’re already within top10%ish of your class?
If I’m rank 3 or so currently, would it be more beneficial to study more on cbse at the risk and expense of dropping to rank 8-10. If it meant getting a better CBSE score (70+). or should I try to maintain what I have.
How badly should I try to maintain this rank, if it's at the expense of less cbse prep.
Compared to maintaining “a rank of 3”, but only getting a 60-65 on CBSE?
Basically I’m comparing
Rank3 with ~60 CBSE vs Rank 8-10 with 70+ CBSE
which is more competitive or important to OMFS programs?
If I’m rank 3 or so currently, would it be more beneficial to study more on cbse at the risk and expense of dropping to rank 8-10. If it meant getting a better CBSE score (70+). or should I try to maintain what I have.
How badly should I try to maintain this rank, if it's at the expense of less cbse prep.
Compared to maintaining “a rank of 3”, but only getting a 60-65 on CBSE?
Basically I’m comparing
Rank3 with ~60 CBSE vs Rank 8-10 with 70+ CBSE
which is more competitive or important to OMFS programs?