Documents section

Started by ank20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ank20

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying to Rockhurst University and in the Documents section of the Program Materials tab it states:

Catalog Course Description and/or Course Syllabus
: This information should only be submitted when the applicant is seeking consideration of a specific course(s) to satisfy a prerequisite requirement.

I'm not sure what this entails. There is an option to not add any documents but I just wanted to see what you guys say.
 
I am applying to Rockhurst University and in the Documents section of the Program Materials tab it states:

Catalog Course Description and/or Course Syllabus
: This information should only be submitted when the applicant is seeking consideration of a specific course(s) to satisfy a prerequisite requirement.

I'm not sure what this entails. There is an option to not add any documents but I just wanted to see what you guys say.
From their website concerning pre-req's:

  • English I and II (6)
    Course description and objectives should clearly indicate emphasis on writing and grammar. AP credit and courses designated as writing intensive are accepted.
  • Fundamentals of Communication (3)
    Course description and objectives should clearly indicate content coverage of theories that focus on communication in a variety of settings (e.g., interpersonal, small group, work settings).
If any of your pre-req's are not a slam-dunk by description, this space allows you to paste the course description from your school.