Documents section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ank20

Reaction score
I am applying to Rockhurst University and in the Documents section of the Program Materials tab it states:

Catalog Course Description and/or Course Syllabus
: This information should only be submitted when the applicant is seeking consideration of a specific course(s) to satisfy a prerequisite requirement.

I'm not sure what this entails. There is an option to not add any documents but I just wanted to see what you guys say.

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying to Rockhurst University and in the Documents section of the Program Materials tab it states:

Catalog Course Description and/or Course Syllabus
: This information should only be submitted when the applicant is seeking consideration of a specific course(s) to satisfy a prerequisite requirement.

I'm not sure what this entails. There is an option to not add any documents but I just wanted to see what you guys say.
From their website concerning pre-req's:

• English I and II (6)
    Course description and objectives should clearly indicate emphasis on writing and grammar. AP credit and courses designated as writing intensive are accepted.
  • Fundamentals of Communication (3)
    Course description and objectives should clearly indicate content coverage of theories that focus on communication in a variety of settings (e.g., interpersonal, small group, work settings).
If any of your pre-req's are not a slam-dunk by description, this space allows you to paste the course description from your school.