Experience Section on PTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FTPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I wanted some advice as to what everyone would constitute as being an "Experience" for the experience portion of the PTCAS application. I've participated in a multitude of practicums during my undergrad time, all in which have provided me with great experience with a large range of people. Would this be acceptable as an experience?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I wanted some advice as to what everyone would constitute as being an "Experience" for the experience portion of the PTCAS application. I've participated in a multitude of practicums during my undergrad time, all in which have provided me with great experience with a large range of people. Would this be acceptable as an experience?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
Under the experiences section of my app, I just listed my employment history as well as academic extracurricular activities/ any volunteer experience. I think your practicum could fit well under this section, as it is sorta an academic experience. If you got certified in something, I would put it under achievements, though.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I had both my EMT-B and Pharm Tech license which I put under experience along with work experience, volunteering. Achievements I put things like deans list.