does any one have a list of schools that have guaranteed admissions programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vet4ever

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i think i would really benefit from some thing like that and i don' t know where to start looking. is it something where you would apply in high school? and then keep a certian gpa?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

vet4ever, see post 1969. There may be other schools that have similar programs, so you should check the website of each vet school that interests you. Also, don't get your hopes up -- I would think that these programs are very tough to get into and even harder to stay in once you're admitted.

vet4ever, see post 1969. There may be other schools that have similar programs, so you should check the website of each vet school that interests you. Also, don't get your hopes up -- I would think that these programs are very tough to get into and even harder to stay in once you're admitted.

where do i look to find post numbers?:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Why didn't you just post in the thread about this topic that already existed to ask this question instead of spamming this forum with your poor grammar and low content threads?

Why did you feel the need to make two threads about this when there is already one going?

i was just wondering and it did not come up when i was posting it! sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.