Does anyone currently go to or know about Palm Beach Atlantic Pharmacy School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

It has a nice little campus in downtown WPB. They make you wear a Jesus fish on your white coat. It's probably expensive but I'm not sure. Definitely not for me. I wasn't too impressed with any of the students I saw from there, but I could just be a jerk.

Edit: Tuition alone for PBA adds up to $144k, not including supplies, housing, living expenses.

Nova clocks in at $122k, UF is about $105k (latest tuition isn't on their website.

Be smart and go to the most affordable, reputable school you can. An overly expensive private school of dubious quality wouldn't be my first choice unless your parents are paying for it. If that's the case, go to PBA and rent a nice condo somewhere between school and Clematis. The Prado is pretty centrally located.
 
Last edited:
It has a nice little campus in downtown WPB. They make you wear a Jesus fish on your white coat. It's probably expensive but I'm not sure. Definitely not for me. I wasn't too impressed with any of the students I saw from there, but I could just be a jerk.

Edit: Tuition alone for PBA adds up to $144k, not including supplies, housing, living expenses.

Nova clocks in at $122k, UF is about $105k (latest tuition isn't on their website.

Be smart and go to the most affordable, reputable school you can. An overly expensive private school of dubious quality wouldn't be my first choice unless your parents are paying for it. If that's the case, go to PBA and rent a nice condo somewhere between school and Clematis. The Prado is pretty centrally located.
Do you believe that reputability actually is a factor? I heard that it's not like law and med school and that employers will just look at if you have a license. Also, I was thinking about doing a residency.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It typically only matters regionally, and even then it's not a big deal. If you come from a school with a very bad reputation you may have to try a little harder to prove yourself.