Does anyone currently go to or know about Palm Beach Atlantic Pharmacy School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnotherScholar

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Palm Beach Atlantic, general comments anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

It has a nice little campus in downtown WPB. They make you wear a Jesus fish on your white coat. It's probably expensive but I'm not sure. Definitely not for me. I wasn't too impressed with any of the students I saw from there, but I could just be a jerk.

Edit: Tuition alone for PBA adds up to $144k, not including supplies, housing, living expenses.

Nova clocks in at $122k, UF is about $105k (latest tuition isn't on their website.

Be smart and go to the most affordable, reputable school you can. An overly expensive private school of dubious quality wouldn't be my first choice unless your parents are paying for it. If that's the case, go to PBA and rent a nice condo somewhere between school and Clematis. The Prado is pretty centrally located.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
It has a nice little campus in downtown WPB. They make you wear a Jesus fish on your white coat. It's probably expensive but I'm not sure. Definitely not for me. I wasn't too impressed with any of the students I saw from there, but I could just be a jerk.

Edit: Tuition alone for PBA adds up to $144k, not including supplies, housing, living expenses.

Nova clocks in at $122k, UF is about $105k (latest tuition isn't on their website.

Be smart and go to the most affordable, reputable school you can. An overly expensive private school of dubious quality wouldn't be my first choice unless your parents are paying for it. If that's the case, go to PBA and rent a nice condo somewhere between school and Clematis. The Prado is pretty centrally located.
Do you believe that reputability actually is a factor? I heard that it's not like law and med school and that employers will just look at if you have a license. Also, I was thinking about doing a residency.

Members don't see this ad :)
It typically only matters regionally, and even then it's not a big deal. If you come from a school with a very bad reputation you may have to try a little harder to prove yourself.

I've seen a mix of high quality and average students come from PBA. I would probably rank them underneath UF and somewhat equivalent to the rest of the FL schools.

I've seen a mix of high quality and average students come from PBA. I would probably rank them underneath UF and somewhat equivalent to the rest of the FL schools.
Do you know anything about the school itself and the experience?