Does anyone else browse Pre-Med when they're supposed to be studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unfortunately.. I set a website blocker from 12 pm - 6 pm to block off Facebook and other time-consuming sites, but I can't bring myself to put SDN on that list even though I'll probably spend at least an hour or two in that time frame on this site.
 
Unfortunately.. I set a website blocker from 12 pm - 6 pm to block off Facebook and other time-consuming sites, but I can't bring myself to put SDN on that list even though I'll probably spend at least an hour or two in that time frame on this site.
You're a genius nevertheless. My applauds to you :claps:
 
Ditto last year and during classes but I have found myself derping around pre-Allo when I should be finishing secondaries...