Does anyone find themselves looking back at old sources?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nothing123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone else find themselves constantly looking back at lectures notes from an undergrad course, old textbooks, even high school notes to supplement their content review? I do this for almost every subject primarily because I want to be thorough but I feel like I'm wasting too much time on it. Sometimes it's useful to clarify understanding of concepts but at other times, I can't even let go of a equation without seeing the derivation. I'm enrolled in the TPR course, are the books they supply 100% sufficient?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I never looked back on my old sources. I thought I would, but I understood EK's material. I don't know anything about TPR's content review stuff. It sounds like TPR might not be a good fit for you because you are doing a good amount of backtracking. Here's a link to some MCAT prep material: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=526267

You should be spending more time doing practice problems. When is your test date?