Does anyone have any regrets?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

californiadreaming93

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in the 2nd semester of my post-bacc program, and as I'm taking classes and doing lab research, I keep 2nd guessing myself. Part of me is interested in the science and the other part wants to quit and go into pharmaceutical/healthcare consulting. Either way, I don't want to feel like I'm making a mistake by doing this post-bacc. Then again, I don't want to regret NOT trying to get into medical school 10 years from now.

Has anyone else felt this way?

Members don't see this ad.

We all feel it to some extent and at different times in our lives. You should write down your thoughts and remember the moments and feelings that made you want to choose each path.

Reactions: 1 user
How are you doing in your post bacc? If you are doing well enough to apply to medschool this coming cycle perhaps you should see it through. I agree with the above post that when you have the actual letter in hand only then you can make a real decision. On the other hand, if you're able to, perhaps you can get an internship or work for a year in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry. I always try to explore my interests and it helps me realize which ones are only momentary. Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

OG2hHwW.jpg

Reactions: 1 user