Does anyone know about "College Now" crap....!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCATTT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I shouldn't have taken those college now classes while i was in HS.
I didn't get credits and now they are interferring with my application.
I forgot to send them in. It will take forever to get verified.

Is there a way to exclude them? I call AACOM and emailed them but no response yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I shouldn't have taken those college now classes while i was in HS.
I didn't get credits and now they are interferring with my application.
I forgot to send them in. It will take forever to get verified.

Is there a way to exclude them? I call AACOM and emailed them but no response yet.

unfortunately no. but if you didnt receive college credits, how could you even have anything to send in? you must have gotten credit for them in some way. send them in ASAP. my app was completely processed, and as soon as they got my AP credits, my GPA was calcualted within 2 days. i overnighted the transcript to them though.

hope this helps

i receive credit for the class, of course.

But my university didn't accept those credits from community college.

by the way, how long did it take for them to receive and get verified since you send in transcripts.

My normal transcripts took about a month to get there.

Members don't see this ad :)
well in your original post you said you didnt get credit, i didnt know what you were talking about!

did your normal transcripts take a month to get to aacomas? or a month to show up? my regular transcripts got to aacomas within a week of sending a request, even though they didnt show up for awhile (but the date they arrived according to aacomas was only a week or so after i requested).

it shouldnt be much longer after they get this transcript if everything else was already calculated. if you can, get the transcripts rushed, and keep on aacomas. i bothered them everyday, and got my gpa calculated 3 days after they rec'd that last transcript.

:luck:

hey..thanks man.... i will rush it.