Does anyone know if Sam's Club take grad interns?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brightangel

IamSuccessful
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a foreign pharmacist from the UK , I just got offered a Pharm tech position at Sam's club pharmacy. I also recently took my Naplex and MJPE exam and passed. I don't know if anyone on this forum works at Sam's club and if I can actually complete my 1500 hrs as a Pharmacist extern?
Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
Just wait till pass 3 months (probation period)before you ask anything about internship ...if the manager likes you enough it could be possible to get extern intern position
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad