Does Anyone Know if UCSD has sent out invites yet?

Started by INSTSIZEU
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

INSTSIZEU

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this topic has been discussed in other threads but I really would like to see if anyone really knows if UCSD has sent out invites yet...

I know a few people on SDN have recieved invites, but I am assuming that was only the first wave.......I am really interested in the program and have not been able to get in touch with the coordinator, so still waiting and praying...................

Can anyone help please?
 
I know this topic has been discussed in other threads but I really would like to see if anyone really knows if UCSD has sent out invites yet...

I know a few people on SDN have recieved invites, but I am assuming that was only the first wave.......I am really interested in the program and have not been able to get in touch with the coordinator, so still waiting and praying...................

Can anyone help please?

I received mine about 3 weeks ago. Hope it works out for you.