Does anyone know of any eppp coaches?

Started by Snazzy01
Tags Tags
eppp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Snazzy01

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I am pretty bummed right now. I took the eppp in march after getting 100's and 90's on all the academic review tests (I studied for 3 mos) and quizzes but failed and retook it yesterday and failed by 20 points. 🙁 the second time I did all the aatbs practice tests and was getting scores in the 60's but still took it as people who passed were getting the same scores. I'm not sure what to do but have one more time to take it before having to resubmit an application and this really hurts my self-esteem. I think the next step is coaching/tutoring. Does anyone know of anyone that does this?
 
I don't know of any. I do know of someone who said they got a lot out of the self-paced workshops offered by AATBS over just studying the study books at practice tests- I think it's like watching recorded lectures with quizzes along the way?-- but it's outrageously expensive (in my opinion).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I am pretty bummed right now. I took the eppp in march after getting 100's and 90's on all the academic review tests (I studied for 3 mos) and quizzes but failed and retook it yesterday and failed by 20 points. 🙁 the second time I did all the aatbs practice tests and was getting scores in the 60's but still took it as people who passed were getting the same scores. I'm not sure what to do but have one more time to take it before having to resubmit an application and this really hurts my self-esteem. I think the next step is coaching/tutoring. Does anyone know of anyone that does this?
I I as
 
Hi!
I passed the EPPP with a 600 in April 2017 and have been tutoring since that time. Please contact me for details.
steve
 
Hi!
I passed the EPPP with a 600 in April 2017 and have been tutoring since that time. Please contact me for details.
steve
I might be interested in Eppp tutoring/coaching. I take Wednesday and unfortunately not feeling confident. If I don't pass, I'd like to contact you.
 
Hi all,
I know of a tutor if anyone is still looking. I also highly recommend PrepJet for coaching and study materials. If you would like to talk about my experience please email me at tstaehlin@gmailcom.

Take care,
Dr. Mc