Does anyone know which that weigh OAT more?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

susanahk

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep calling admissions offices, but they're pretty much telling me the same thing. I know the entire breadth of the application is important but does anyone know schools that weigh the OAT higher than the gpa?

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on the school and many other factors. I think it’s impossible to tell if one or the other weighs more.

Members don't see this ad :)
I keep calling admissions offices, but they're pretty much telling me the same thing. I know the entire breadth of the application is important but does anyone know schools that weigh the OAT higher than the gpa?
SCCO maybe?

Reactions: 1 user
I think it’s impossible to tell if one or the other weighs more.

I can't find it (not for lack of trying) but I know there is a specific website that tells you how each school weighs OAT vs GPA. Keep looking.

I can't find it (not for lack of trying) but I know there is a specific website that tells you how each school weighs OAT vs GPA. Keep looking.
I have the exact link lol!!!
But i am unable to post it here or send as private message because i have very few posts so they wont let me put up a link in my post yet

But i am unable to post it here or send as private message because i have very few posts so they wont let me put up a link in my post yet
Aw gotcha, but is it on the ASCO or OPTOMCAS website?

Awesome, post it with a space in it! Then users can remove the space and find the site.

Search "optomcas deadlines and other information" on Google and the link will pop up. It lists all sorts of info and on the last column there is a section for "OAT influence" where the schools list the OAT importance as significant, moderate, holistic review, etc