• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

zsy_lzy

A Born Dentist
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2005
Fennimore, WI
www.fennimoredentist.com
Status
Dentist
the dental clinic said they need DA of good english..
so i failed for the first time...
i will go to the restaurant to work again...DAMN!!

fido!

the ex-***!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 12, 2004
well,i'm just coool,lite&eazzzy!'m everywhere but.
Status
Resident [Any Field]
yes,working as a dental assistant in this country requires proficiency in spoken english!otherwise,how r u going to communicate with the patients?
zsy_lzy said:

Aspita

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
Status
prady said:
yes,working as a dental assistant in this country requires proficiency in spoken english!otherwise,how r u going to communicate with the patients?
Keep trying!!!! they will take you somewhere!!!!! I have a friend wjos english is o baaaaadd and she has the job!!! don't quit keep trying!

cheer_up

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2005
Status
Non-Student
zsy_lzy said:
Hi

Keep on trying. The longer you're in the US, the easier English becomes for you. Just keep on learning as much English as you can especially with speaking as I know it is a lot harder to speak properly than to write. I'm sure your written English is not bad. Learning to speak does take time. Good luck :)

About the Ads