Does it look bad if you have transcripts from several different schools?

Started by meadow36
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meadow36

UF CVM 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I completed my undergrad at five different institutions, and now I'm looking at completing my three course deficiencies at three different schools (two are online at two different places and one is at the local 4 year college).

My question is - does this look really bad? Will it weigh against me? As for the deficiencies, I have the potential to take two at the local college and just the one online (animal nutrition) but I'm not sure it's going to make a difference at this point. Online would be easier (I work full time). What do you think?
 
I did search but for some reason that link didn't come up. Thanks for the link.