does leaving answers marked make any difference???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krishna

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends,

can anyone let me know whether leaving the answers marked after the test(cbt part-2) and not being abel to unmark them due to time shortage make any difference????
Anyone with confirmed information please reply.My test in approaching fast and I was wondering about this.

thanks a lot in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think it matters at all . the only thing that matters is you should have marked the right answer from the 4 choices you r provided. pari

Members don't see this ad :)
Basically theres no negative marking so I guess it wont make any difference at all. Rather on the other hand, if u make a guess for an question about which u have no clue... there's chance that it might be the right answer...so why leave any question unanswered. :)

Marked items are only for reviewing the answers which you are still confusing before you finish the test.But you need to mark on the question.It comes out with blue color and incomplete answer comes out with red color. End of 200questions,U just click on the' review items'.U will see marked items and incomplete items.Then,you can click on the exact item like" no-21" and then click again on the " Go to the question".That question No-21 will comes out and then you can find out or reconsider again for the exact answer.After getting the right answer,click "unmarked".No 21 will disappear from the marked items list.Good luck friend.

pokwadent said:
Marked items are only for reviewing the answers which you are still confusing before you finish the test.But you need to mark on the question.It comes out with blue color and incomplete answer comes out with red color. End of 200questions,U just click on the' review items'.U will see marked items and incomplete items.Then,you can click on the exact item like" no-21" and then click again on the " Go to the question".That question No-21 will comes out and then you can find out or reconsider again for the exact answer.After getting the right answer,click "unmarked".No 21 will disappear from the marked items list.Good luck friend.

hi friends,
thanks a bunch for the replys.

Now I think the only thing that matters most is marking one among the four options as answers... :D