Does manipulation help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subtle1epiphany

Junior Faculty
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone find that manipulation helps you with the girls/boys? I mean with all that hands-on manipulation, massages must be great ;) , no?
:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

subtle1epiphany said:
Anyone find that manipulation helps you with the girls/boys? I mean with all that hands-on manipulation, massages must be great ;) , no?

SHHHHHHH. I don't want my wife to find out that pretty female med student will have their hands all over me next fall ;) :laugh:

subtle1epiphany said:
I can't wait to be on the receiving end! Whenever I visit the OMM lab I just want to hop on the table and go to sleep!

Members don't see this ad :)
marie337 said:
I can't wait to be on the receiving end! Whenever I visit the OMM lab I just want to hop on the table and go to sleep!
Seriously, sleep sounds so great right now!
It's such irony when your employer tells you to get a flu shot and then the next day you get the flu! arrrrrggg! :mad: :rolleyes:
Do people get this every year?

Anyway, I'm thinking of seeing a DO for my shoulder, neck, and back pretty soon (if Kaiser allows). So I'll finally have an experience with it, much better than just reading about it.

Sounds great though, and it's always a great opener!
"So I just learned this great new 'massage' technique in medical school! Would you like to see?" ;)

i was palpating for a somatic dysfunction on the SI joints the other day and when i stopped, she told me not to stop.

Fin-Nor said:
i was palpating for a somatic dysfunction on the SI joints the other day and when i stopped, she told me not to stop.
Hahahah, there ya go!
But during class? I hope there's a chance for practice after lab ends... :D

subtle1epiphany said:
Hahahah, there ya go!
But during class? I hope there's a chance for practice after lab ends... :D

that was a patient i was with ;)

I'll trade spots with you. :eek:

Grass is not very green in this pasture right now!

OMM, OMG, we're all going to get into trouble aren't we?