Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Does Temple have a White Coat Ceremony?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ussdfiant, Apr 26, 2002.

1. ussdfiant

Physician Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    Sorry to bring this up when you many of you guys are still waiting, but does anyone know if there is a white coat ceremony? I checked the Arnold Gold Foundation website and it is not listed, but the list is from 2000.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. banannie

banannie Senior Member

yes, there is.
    there was a picture last fall of a girl from my old hometown, in the local weekly paper attending her temple white coat ceremony.

4. Zack90

Zack90 Senior Member

That's cool.... Another question:
    For those folks accepted to Temple - have you received anything further besides your acceptance letter, such as financial aid material, when classes start, etc.?

5. PunkRockDoc

PunkRockDoc Senior Member

All that I've recieved since my acceptance letter is a student pin number to log onto Owlnet. I spoke with financial aid a few weeks ago, and they said that they wouldn't be getting packages out until mid may or so.

My acceptance letter mentioned that classes start on August 28. I do know that there is some sort of orientation around then.