Does the DAT recycle questions from previous ones?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neon Black

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed this on their exams? Can you get by just studying old DAT questions without cracking open a booK?

Members don't see this ad.

While it is highly probable that the DAT does retire questions for a couple of years, then brings them back into rotation, I think it is a bad idea to rely on such a study strategy. Without a doubt you need to open a book, especially Kaplan. What if 3/4 of the questions turned out to be recycled, but the remaining 1/4 were new and subsequently hammered your score? Is that really beneficial afterall? Pay attention to what others, such as myself, have said about the DAT and some of the curve balls we have encountered. I know that I saw a couple of them when I took the DAT. But definitely become best friends with your study material and books!!

Kaplan I think as quite a few practice questions, but you have to take them at their locations.

Does anyone knows, where we can get the DAT Old Examination... not only because some question will be similiar, but they are good practice as welllllllll,,,,,,,