Does this Look Bad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BioForLife

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, all.

I sent my payment to University of Kentucky yesterday (online), and today got an alert that I had insufficient funds in my account to cover it. I just deposited a check a moment ago (I was expecting the check to come in a little earlier). Does it affect my chances of getting into this school if the adcoms know I had insufficient funds when I made the payment initially?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Depends. Some admin jerk could say that you were unprepared and showed poor judgement. Hoping for the best for u. Gl