Program-Specific Info / Q's Does UCA need LOR?

Started by LeggOT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LeggOT

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, so I plan to apply to OT school next year and while looking at the University of Central Arkansas I noticed that letters of recommendations are not on the requirement list of application materials needed. Has anyone applied to this school and can confirm whether or not I will need LORs?

Thanks!
 
Hey, so I plan to apply to OT school next year and while looking at the University of Central Arkansas I noticed that letters of recommendations are not on the requirement list of application materials needed. Has anyone applied to this school and can confirm whether or not I will need LORs?

Thanks!

I think OTCAS requires you to have a minimum of at least 3 letters, or I may just be thinking that bc most other schools require a minimum of 3. But I didn’t see anything on their website besides the observation requirement. But I highly suggest you apply to other schools besides there. I’m UCA alumni, and didn’t even get an interview my first year applying there. They get a ton of applicants.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Okay, thanks! Yes, I will definitely be applying to multiple schools but just wanted to know about UCA's LOR requirement 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, thanks! Yes, I will definitely be applying to multiple schools but just wanted to know about UCA's LOR requirement 🙂
The OT advisor Mrs. Standoakes is really nice. Her email is on the website, she will be able to answer you for sure!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk