Program-Specific Info / Q's Does UCA need LOR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LeggOT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, so I plan to apply to OT school next year and while looking at the University of Central Arkansas I noticed that letters of recommendations are not on the requirement list of application materials needed. Has anyone applied to this school and can confirm whether or not I will need LORs?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, so I plan to apply to OT school next year and while looking at the University of Central Arkansas I noticed that letters of recommendations are not on the requirement list of application materials needed. Has anyone applied to this school and can confirm whether or not I will need LORs?

Thanks!

I think OTCAS requires you to have a minimum of at least 3 letters, or I may just be thinking that bc most other schools require a minimum of 3. But I didn’t see anything on their website besides the observation requirement. But I highly suggest you apply to other schools besides there. I’m UCA alumni, and didn’t even get an interview my first year applying there. They get a ton of applicants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Okay, thanks! Yes, I will definitely be applying to multiple schools but just wanted to know about UCA's LOR requirement :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, thanks! Yes, I will definitely be applying to multiple schools but just wanted to know about UCA's LOR requirement :)
The OT advisor Mrs. Standoakes is really nice. Her email is on the website, she will be able to answer you for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk