DOGBOY has decided to become an MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

DOGBOY

Well VM you were right, I am going to MD school, but I must say it is a strictly financial reason. State tuition and i come out with $0 in debt and an MD degree or go the DO route and end up $120K or more in the red. Not really a tough choice. I will never say anything negative about the osteopathic profession as I have the utmost respect for it excluding a few premeds in this forum who I will give the benefit of the doubt as to living in the real world. However I still plan on pissing people off in this board though if they make ridiculous comments

Members don't see this ad.

Pretty good idea (having no debt, that is). What school?

DOGBOY,

Good luck in MD school.

EDGAR

Members don't see this ad :)
Warning!Warning!Warning!Warning!Warning! Warning!Warning!Warning!Warning!Warning!
Warning!Warning!Warning!Warning!Warning!

Don't believe a word in here. This may be another lie.

Henry clearly has not recovered from the shock of learning that I will not be attending NOVA. For the last time Henry, I never promised you that I would be your roomate next year! I am sorry.

I just can't accept a future doctor is so willing to lie and feel great after doing so.

Once again you have proven your point. You only apply to DO school as a back up. All the predictions about your "MD wannabe character" are so true.

I am so glad that you will not be in NOVA next year.

BTW, who want you as a roomate? Me? Oh no, I don't think so. I am already married and I am not available. So go look for a bone and play with it, dogman.

[This message has been edited by Henry (edited May 22, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Henry (edited May 22, 1999).]

Actually Henry it was your wife that wanted me to room with her! Oops, you weren't supposed to know. Sorry.

How about we delete this entire thread before things get further out of hand?

How about you mind your own business and relax and notice good-natured ribbing when you see it.