1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

doing same test over?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by twesting2173, Jun 30, 2002.

1. twesting2173

twesting2173 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i guess i need to take the mcat over in august since i'm on two waitlists and my chances are getting smaller with each day. i wondered, however, if retaking the same diags that i took a year ago will be any indication of how much i know. i still remember the verbal passage topics, so i feel like i'm not getting a good picture of how well i'm doing.

i've got all the princeton review practive stuff, aamc 1-5, and have kap test 1-5 (but no answers for the kap tests). woudl somone be willing ot sell me thier kaplan answers, aamc 6 and/or any other practice material you may have? i sure woudl appreciate it. please PM me. good luck to you all!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.