Program-Specific Info / Q's Dominican University MSOT Fall 2016 Student Network

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jane0ski

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I was wondering if there were any students out there that are planning to enroll at Dominican University of CA for Fall 2016?
 
Hello! I've been admitted and plan to enroll at Dominican if I am not moved up from any other school's waitlist. Have you decided on Dominican?
 
Hello! I've been admitted and plan to enroll at Dominican if I am not moved up from any other school's waitlist. Have you decided on Dominican?

Yes I have! After considering all other options, I decided Dominican would be the best fit for me. When will you know for sure where you will be attending?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I have! After considering all other options, I decided Dominican would be the best fit for me. When will you know for sure where you will be attending?

Most likely by the end of May. We should start an FB group! Have you looked into housing yet? It looks like the cheapest option would be to find other students and do a shared house/apt within a few miles of school.
 
Most likely by the end of May. We should start an FB group! Have you looked into housing yet? It looks like the cheapest option would be to find other students and do a shared house/apt within a few miles of school.

Yes!! I've been trying to find a group for us but doesn't seem like one has been made yet. I agree - that is the cheapest route for housing. Hopefully we'll be able to network with other incoming students soon!
 
Last edited:
Hello! Congratulations everyone! 🙂
Allison called me Monday to tell me the very good news and pretty soon I'll be a Penguin!
I am coming from Sacramento, and even though it's not a bad drive to and from, I still plan to live near campus. Apartments around town is not cheap for sure. I would love to join the Facebook group!