Air Force Done with Comlex level 3. Now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sweetpotatoguy

Potatoes
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in transitional year and plan to do flight med. What palerwork should I focus on now? Anything to do with my now empty study time?
Level 1, 2, and 3: about 70-85 percentile.

I think I have to get a flight physical but thats pretty much all I know.

Also I never did the AMP courses. Should I do them sometime during this tear if my PD allows?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in transitional year and plan to do flight med. What palerwork should I focus on now? Anything to do with my now empty study time?
Level 1, 2, and 3: about 70-85 percentile.

I think I have to get a flight physical but thats pretty much all I know.

Also I never did the AMP courses. Should I do them sometime during this tear if my PD allows?
Start the paperwork to get your state license. You can get any state if you plan to just practice within the military for now. Nebraska is a quick and cheap state to be licensed in. If you plan on moonlighting you should just get your specific state.

Get on the phone with branch and see what they have for flight doc assignments. You will need a flight exam at some point as well.

Start the paperwork to get your state license. You can get any state if you plan to just practice within the military for now. Nebraska is a quick and cheap state to be licensed in. If you plan on moonlighting you should just get your specific state.

Get on the phone with branch and see what they have for flight doc assignments. You will need a flight exam at some point as well.
Who's branch? Where do I find them? Awesome! Thanks for the info

Members don't see this ad :)
Who's branch? Where do I find them? Awesome! Thanks for the info
Branch is Human Resources Command, or HRC. I assume they are called something similar in the AF. They are just what the name says: human resources that can help you to get wherever it is you want to go. If you know you want to go operational then they will be the ones to assign you to your next duty station. Get in touch with your manager and introduce yourself...it's early yet so there may or may not be job listings for July 2017. But making contact and saying hello can't hurt. Not sure how to locate them but if you just google AF HRC I'm sure something will pop up. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Ask your program director of there is a consultant for GMOs/flight surgeons. Then contact them and they can fill you in on slots and requirements. Start your flight physical early, as waivers can be a pain

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user