done with my exam!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetgal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
i am done with my exam,,,,,my advice to all those who are taking exam is,,,be very thorough with decks and released,unreleased papers,,,when everybodytold me this i dint believe but this is the truth,,,most of the q's were repeated from previous q'papers,,and the remainig were from decks,,,,and ofcourse 10-15questions were completely weird,,,i cant even recall them,,,i can say exam was satisfactory,,and i can just keep my fingers crossed,,thats it..
if anyone want to ask me something,,or any help plz pm me,,i will be very happy to help,,,coz even i got a lot of help from my seniors and collegeues from this forum and i cant forget it...thanks a ton to all who helped me :love:

Members don't see this ad.

sweetgal said:
thank you for ur wishes mrswindim,,,and docapd ur welcome and i am always there to help my friends,,,,,

good luck

WOW , Sweetgal thanks a lot for helping us. You really deserve a good score . You don't know about being selfish. Good for you.

If you don't mind can you also send me the Pal-45 questions. I would like what it looks like.
[email protected]

Thanks a lot !!!!
Cheers

titirina said:
WOW , Sweetgal thanks a lot for helping us. You really deserve a good score . You don't know about being selfish. Good for you.

If you don't mind can you also send me the Pal-45 questions. I would like what it looks like.
[email protected]

Thanks a lot !!!!
Cheers
hi titirina,,,,thanks for ur sweet words,,i know everyone here are my competitors,,but i believe in healthy competition,,so no question of being selfish,,and as it is this forum is to help each other
check ur mail box...

good luck

thank u 4 ur kind advice sweetgal.im also scared of new format,but i cant appear b4 2oo7 due to some personal reasons.even i dont kno,when i ll b able 2 appear in 2007.at the moment,i wana improve my basics by studying this stuff.will u plz tell me the best reference book 4 every subject.as u previosly told us that lippincot is gud 4 biochem.so wich r guud 4 others...
all the best 4 ur results.... :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
smile13 said:
thank u 4 ur kind advice sweetgal.im also scared of new format,but i cant appear b4 2oo7 due to some personal reasons.even i dont kno,when i ll b able 2 appear in 2007.at the moment,i wana improve my basics by studying this stuff.will u plz tell me the best reference book 4 every subject.as u previosly told us that lippincot is gud 4 biochem.so wich r guud 4 others...
all the best 4 ur results.... :thumbup:
believe me smiley,,,i dint refer any other books for other subjects,,only kaplan review is more than enough i felt,,and decks were very helpful,,i referred to lippincotts coz i am weak in biochem and **** undstand kaplan notes,,so i needed some elaborated notes on it,,otherwise even for biochem kaplan is enough,,,and for other reference google helped me a lot

i hope this helps
goodluck

Hey
I sent u a pm....I dono if u got it........can u please mail me the questions....my mail id is [email protected]x for everything.....u r being very helpful to everybody.....good to see this......thanx again...

sweetgal said:
hey guys,
i am done with my exam,,,,,my advice to all those who are taking exam is,,,be very thorough with decks and released,unreleased papers,,,when everybodytold me this i dint believe but this is the truth,,,most of the q's were repeated from previous q'papers,,and the remainig were from decks,,,,and ofcourse 10-15questions were completely weird,,,i cant even recall them,,,i can say exam was satisfactory,,and i can just keep my fingers crossed,,thats it..
if anyone want to ask me something,,or any help plz pm me,,i will be very happy to help,,,coz even i got a lot of help from my seniors and collegeues from this forum and i cant forget it...thanks a ton to all who helped me :love:

Hi, Sweetgal,

Congrats!!!
Could you send me those questions people are asking here too? I'll appreciated it very much. Have you sold all your study materials out yet? If not, I'd like to buy your Kaplan and the released exams that I don't have. I also sent you a private message, please check your email.
Thanks!

sweetgal - thanks for your willingness to help all of us. This is a very stressful time for many of us. Would you please share the questions and the ones from pal45? Thanks a lot. Pls let me know if you need my e-mail address...

sweetgal said:
hi titirina,,,,thanks for ur sweet words,,i know everyone here are my competitors,,but i believe in healthy competition,,so no question of being selfish,,and as it is this forum is to help each other
check ur mail box...

good luck

Dear Sweetgal, once again thanks for sending me the email I asked you. On the other hand I just wish you the best...

Titirina

:
sweetgal said:
hi minibracket,,,i think i need ur mail id to send q's :D ,,,u forgot to mention it,,anyways now that u decided u give the exam,,just dont keep all those things in ur mind,,do ur best and u will get the best,,,ok good luck :thumbup:

My email is: [email protected]
Thanks a lot ;)
All the best for your results :luck:

Hi sweetgal !

As the others have already thanked u 4 ur generous act, sounds like u have the right spirits and attitude towards the competition . Best of luck for ur scores :thumbup:

It will be so nice of u if u could email me those qns and also the ones from pal 45 . My email add is [email protected].

THANX

sweetgal said:
believe me smiley,,,i dint refer any other books for other subjects,,only kaplan review is more than enough i felt,,and decks were very helpful,,i referred to lippincotts coz i am weak in biochem and **** undstand kaplan notes,,so i needed some elaborated notes on it,,otherwise even for biochem kaplan is enough,,,and for other reference google helped me a lot

i hope this helps
goodluck

hi
can u plz send me pal-45 ques@ [email protected]

hi sweetgal.thanx alot 4 ur reply.sorry ,i dint understand ,that how u get help from google???i think u r right kaplan review book is enough.wuld u plz tell me wich book ll b helpful 4 anatomic sciences.in my opinion atlas or snell ll b good 4 diagrams.wat do u suggest?im goin 2 start microbio/patho section,n i hv planed 2 do it frm kaplan.ok thank u.take care

I personally have heard that the Kaplan book is not enough for the exam. It doesn't cover enough detailed information. If you have dental decks, you should be set! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
sweetgal said:
hey guys,

Hey sweetgal,

I am taking my boards this summer and was wondering ifyou may email the questions to my account at [email protected] Thank you very much for your help and good luck on everything.

fineguy2o9 said:
Hey sweetgal,

I am taking my boards this summer and was wondering ifyou may email the questions to my account at [email protected] Thank you very much for your help and good luck on everything.
hey guys all of u check ur mail box,,,some people dint get i believe coz it showed mailer demon for me,,but the mail is not openeing to check who dint get,,,,anyways guys i am very tensed,,,i am going to get my scores on monday,,,i had called up NBDE office,,they told they have mailed my scores,,,may be due to tension i am getting confused,, :(

Hi sweetgal,
I hope everything goes well for you. Don't be nervous, it sounds like you really new your stuff based on all the postings I have read. Also, I have to thank you for all the help that you have given to the people on sdn!!

In regards to the questions/exam that you sent out, I have not recieved them yet. My email is [email protected].
Again, good luck with your scores...I wish you the best.

Keith :)

hi
well thanks for sharing all this information and your expriences with us...i will greatly obliged if u could send me the recalled questions.. my id is [email protected] all the best fr ur result..
thanks

sweetgal said:
hey guys all of u check ur mail box,,,some people dint get i believe coz it showed mailer demon for me,,but the mail is not openeing to check who dint get,,,,anyways guys i am very tensed,,,i am going to get my scores on monday,,,i had called up NBDE office,,they told they have mailed my scores,,,may be due to tension i am getting confused,, :(

sweetgal best of luck to you. please send me the questions you have and also the ones from pal45. pleasssssssss to [email protected]

sweetgal said:
Good Luck!! I am sure you will get a great score.. pray hard.... :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hi Sweetgal - I posted before but failed to include my e-mail. Can you please send me those ?s along w/Pal 45? Thanks so much and I/We wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!!!!! My e-mail address is [email protected] Thanks once again.

hi sweetgal. dont worry n hope 4 the good.best of luck 4 ur results.
best wishes n prayers

sweetgal said:

Hey Sweetgal
Dont worry about ur results..........i'm sure u will get great scores....good luck.....

hi sweetgirl
first of all congrats on being done w/ the board!
I know it'd be kinda tedious for you to respond to the same request.
but I too want to ask you for the questions or any help tips
I'd really appreciate your kind help and will remember your help
thank you,
my email is [email protected]
lifeisshort

Hiya Sweetgirl...Please send me the Q's too....if possible...as that would be a great help in the preparation...will be very greatful if u can do that....take care...

thanks & regards.

hi sweetgal,

goodluck for your result,i think u have put in a lot of effort for the exam and hope you get good result.do u have unrelesed papers for part 1 exam?please if you have forward them to me.

thank you

Hey Sweetgal, I take the exam on 7/17 and I have some questions for you. Either e-mail me at [email protected] or if you have yahoo add me to your messenger

Sweetgal,
Sounds like you prepared well. I have done the decks and some qbank questions with some old tests and am really about to hit old tests hard. I would really appreciate if you could send me any of the remembered questions you have to [email protected] . Thanks in advance if you could be so kind. I am down to less than a week and of course the stress levels are building. You have been too kind.

jchen8 said:
Would someone who already recieved the email send it to me too please? Thanx! [email protected]
I am really sorry guys,,,I have sent these questions to almost 80 people,,but now i cannot coz my my mail id got spammed b'coz of this,,so i deleted all these questions,,and not even using that mail id,,plzzzz friends this is my request to all those who have the questions to forward it to other friends too,,help will be greatly appreciated

good luck to everyone

sweetgal said:
hey guys,
Hi, best of luck for ur exams.wat kind of quesdtions vr there from neuroanat. r the kaplan notes and decks enough.

lunguv said:
Hi can someone please forward me the material being passed around, I would really appreciate it :). When I get it I will continue to monitor and forward it to other people too.

lunguv
[email protected]
hey...guys..plz can some one forward me the material being passed around.help will be greatly appreciated.thanks in advance.my email id is [email protected]

Hi Sweetgal: I just wanted to know if you got your results...Please, let us know how you did....Good luck :luck: