done with my exam!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetgal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
i am done with my exam,,,,,my advice to all those who are taking exam is,,,be very thorough with decks and released,unreleased papers,,,when everybodytold me this i dint believe but this is the truth,,,most of the q's were repeated from previous q'papers,,and the remainig were from decks,,,,and ofcourse 10-15questions were completely weird,,,i cant even recall them,,,i can say exam was satisfactory,,and i can just keep my fingers crossed,,thats it..
if anyone want to ask me something,,or any help plz pm me,,i will be very happy to help,,,coz even i got a lot of help from my seniors and collegeues from this forum and i cant forget it...thanks a ton to all who helped me :love:

Members don't see this ad.

sweetgal said:
hey guys,
i am done with my exam,,,,,my advice to all those who are taking exam is,,,be very thorough with decks and released,unreleased papers,,,when everybodytold me this i dint believe but this is the truth,,,most of the q's were repeated from previous q'papers,,and the remainig were from decks,,,,and ofcourse 10-15questions were completely weird,,,i cant even recall them,,,i can say exam was satisfactory,,and i can just keep my fingers crossed,,thats it..
if anyone want to ask me something,,or any help plz pm me,,i will be very happy to help,,,coz even i got a lot of help from my seniors and collegeues from this forum and i cant forget it...thanks a ton to all who helped me :love:
Hi sweetgal
I am new to this group, have recently arrived in this country. I am planning to appear in national boards part 1 exam in dec. Since you have recently taken this exam, could you please help me in advising the list of books from where you read, & from where i can purchase them. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanxs
RKD

Hi sweetgal and every body

I'll be greatful if you forwarded me those materials and help me as you did before.

Please SDN follows any one have it forward it to others to help sweetgal

Members don't see this ad :)
sweetgal said:
hey guys,
hi i am going to sit for part one exam and i really want to know if u can recall those weird ones ,cause it will be great help my e mail is bvirk2002
@yahoo.com plz write any of those questions to me.

can u plz send the remembered questions for me
thanx in advance my id is

[email protected]
sweetgal said:
hi twankfanny,,i am talking abt the previous yrs question papers which is a must before u go for exam,,u will get them on ebay or even on this forum!!and biochem is ofcourse tough for 90%of the students i believe,,,but if its really very tough than u can go for lippincotts text book,,,i feel its a very nice book,,its like biochem made easy :D ,,be thorough with decks,,,i hope this helps

good luck with ur preparation

hi
can u plz send the remembered questions for me too
thanx in advance my id is

[email protected]
sweetgal said:
hey guys,

guys i am really sorry,,,long back i told that i deleted all the material from my email,,coz my mail id got spammed coz of this,,,,,
anybody who has the material plzzz forward it to our other friends plzzzzzzzz

sweetgal said:
guys i am really sorry,,,long back i told that i deleted all the material from my email,,coz my mail id got spammed coz of this,,,,,
anybody who has the material plzzz forward it to our other friends plzzzzzzzz
hi sweetgal,
i m taking exam on 1st sep...i m kind of scared....give me some suggestion for last week reading.....do i stick to decks only of do refer papers also...need some advise...
thanks......

rythm said:
hi sweetgal,
i m taking exam on 1st sep...i m kind of scared....give me some suggestion for last week reading.....do i stick to decks only of do refer papers also...need some advise...
thanks......
plz check ur pm,,

sweetgal said:
well,,,,,,i dint do so well,,,,my score is 89 :(

89 is good! Don't beat urself up. I'm sure you'll still be able to do whatever it is you want to do (which is?).
I just took mine on wednesday...so for the next 3 weeks I'll be a nervous wreck. I still say congratulations on your score, though. Take it easy on yourself.

Hi ,i m preparing for NBDE-1 & i need your help. do we need to study the text books? or decks & Kaplon + the previous papers are enough?

if anyone want to ask me something,,or any help plz pm me,,i will be very happy to help,,,coz even i got a lot of help from my seniors and collegeues from this forum and i cant forget it...thanks a ton to all who helped me :love:[/QUOTE]

hi all. ia m new member here and ia m preparing for NBDE EXAM AFTER 2 MONTH. HOPE IF ANY 1 CAN HELP ME WITH UNRLEASED EXAM . I WILL APPROCIATED THIS HELP. GOD BLES ALL USER
[email protected]
AND IF ANY 1 NEED ANOTHER UN RELASED EXAM. I AM READY TO SHARE IT. GOOD LUCK

:love:
hey guys,

thats very nice u hav completed ur exam
may u succeed:thumbup:
but i have just started with my preprations
but i am relieved quiet a bit when u wrote in ur mail that is is important to complete dental decks :love:
now what should i do next
do mail me here or my e mail id [email protected]

bye c u

well,,,,,,i dint do so well,,,,my score is 89 :(

hi sweetgal

i am taking the exam in next 3-4 mths,could you please give me some guidance.........................i would be really thankfull if u cud send me the remembered questions as well

plz reply back..................

Hi...Can someoneu please send me the remembered question from you nbde part 2. I would appreciate since I hope to take by the end of November.
I'm very nervous because it will be my first time for part 2.
I will appreciate you valuable advice

Thank U. plasmodic

Hai
I like to know how good is NBDE first aid.Is it worth getting that book .Please let me know.

hey guys,

hi congrats on getting done with the beast hopefully u'll get a score worth all your efforts. cud u tell from your experience if kaplan review and 2001 decks sufficient for biochem its my weakest section and im no gud at dna cloning genome libraries wat do u advise and if u hav 2004 pilot paper cud u reply at [email protected]. ne help will b appreciated