1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Done with TPR Verbal Workbook. What next?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by CW 2010, 05.16.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. CW 2010

CW 2010 2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I finished all TPR Verbal Workbok passages and it's too early to start doing AAMC stuff. What should I do for practice next? EK verbal? Or TBR? Or something else?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. clairephillips

clairephillips 2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    I'd go EK verbal in that position, probably. Or, you could do GS. Apparently, a lot of people really love those too.

4. Uafl112

Uafl112 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I guess you could try out EK verbal or even Testing solutions practice verbal exams.

5. SOOyC52H1Sof

SOOyC52H1Sof 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    there's kaplan verbal and BR verbal too. BR verbal is very unrealistic, and insane.

About the ads