Don't know if it's just me but..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lord_Vader

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
when I'm reading FA I tend to take an hour just to read 5-6 pages. Is this normal? It's just that each page is usually packed with a ton of info and I make sure I know something cold before I move on to the next page. I don't even go on facebook or anything but mostly look up things from the book that are confusing me. Is it okay to go at this slow of a pace or should I try to read faster?

Members don't see this ad.

You should go at whatever pace you learn best at, assuming you have enough time to finish FA at least once. If you start going through a 2nd time, I bet you'll be going at 10-20 pages an hour.

when I'm reading FA I tend to take an hour just to read 5-6 pages. Is this normal? It's just that each page is usually packed with a ton of info and I make sure I know something cold before I move on to the next page. I don't even go on facebook or anything but mostly look up things from the book that are confusing me. Is it okay to go at this slow of a pace or should I try to read faster?

Takes me about 3 days to get through a section, which is what, 10-15 pages per day? I had to start Christmas break to accommodate for this snails pace but I remember a lot more this way.

I'm slow too. I finally forced myself to make one pass through over spring break. I hate review books. I started during Christmas break.