doubt abt documents?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nbpoise

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
most dental schools want

Dental Education Transcripts: Certified or notarized copy of official credentials from post‐secondary schools (related to your dental education only).

does it mean notarized copies of all 4 years mark sheets or notarized copy of transcript ( single copy that summarizes the 4 years of dental school ) that we have to submit to dental schools?

pls advise
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

can anyone give me this info? i am going to get my documents notarized tomorrow.
thanks

can anyone give me this info? i am going to get my documents notarized tomorrow.
thanks

They usually ask for ur notarized degree certificate to be sent with other documents.....
I Thnk u hav to send ur transcript and other mark sheets after ur acceptance and if they ask for it...if ur in doubt jus call tht school b4 u send anything..

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks, yes,they ask for the notarized copy of the degree cert and the transcripts.
im confused abt the transcripts part - any student from india who has applied can tell me - does it mean the transcript that our college makes or all 4 years marksheets? which one do we get notarized?

thanks, yes,they ask for the notarized copy of the degree cert and the transcripts.
im confused abt the transcripts part - any student from india who has applied can tell me - does it mean the transcript that our college makes or all 4 years marksheets? which one do we get notarized?

Transcript is the one u get from university in India which has all ur 4 yr marks... U get the transcript with all marks notarized...

Hope this helps