doubts... plz help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Venkatcpp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys i hav des doubts... cud any1 help???!!!

Common variations of anatomy of max lateral
1.peg-shaped laterals
2.extreme mesial curvature of root tip
3. deep indentation of lingual pit
4. small to large tubercle located on cingulum

percentage of inorganic content of dentin80%app n cementum70%app is it correct??

n y is da aortic valve auscultatedin da 2nd intercostals space n pulmonary in da right??

thanks alot in advance:) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

i think these q are frm released papers,,
these confused me too

answers
peg shape laterals

2 right intercostal space
dentin has 70 % inorganic

cememtum 50%inorganic

i think these q are frm released papers,,
these confused me too

answers
peg shape laterals

2 right intercostal space
dentin has 70 % inorganic

cememtum 50%inorganic

hmmm i thout so 2... but da papers say mesial root curvature is most variable...
n r u sure about da % composition of dentine n enamel coz da decks say otherwise....
n hey i do kno about da auscultation but wanted 2 kno da reason y??
cud u help??
thanks ........

the opening and closing of the valve is usually less sound than the sound of the blood rushing through the valve and colliding with the subsequent barrier.because of this,ascultation to determine function of a valve is not performed at the position of the valve,but at a downstream position,where the listener can best hear the blood colliding after the valve is closed.

hope this explains
ssr

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Venkat!

the explanation SSR holds good when auscultating for murmurs!
murmurs are best heard below the valves n not directly over them so that u can catch the flow of blood thru the pathologic valves!

as for ur question of y the aortic in the right intercostal space,if u consider the anatomy of the heart,from the anterior view u can only discriminate the right atrium n rt ventricle with only a part of left ventricle.
the aorta ascends from behind the rt atrium n then over it to continue as descending aorta! (the left ventricle cnnot be seen n thus such a picture)

hope u got ur answer!

hmmm i thout so 2... but da papers say mesial root curvature is most variable...
n r u sure about da % composition of dentine n enamel coz da decks say otherwise....
n hey i do kno about da auscultation but wanted 2 kno da reason y??
cud u help??
thanks ........
Holy cow, man (woman?). I earnestly apologize if this sounds rude, but this is almost unintelligible. I hope you put some work into polishing your language skills before you apply to dental schools, if you want to improve your chances of acceptance.

Holy cow, man (woman?). I earnestly apologize if this sounds rude, but this is almost unintelligible. I hope you put some work into polishing your language skills before you apply to dental schools, if you want to improve your chances of acceptance.

:D :D I guess its "sms" lingo

hey u....
wat shud i say 2 u.... my INTELLIGENT frnd....PITY U ..:p
.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

neway il keep ur words in mind....
may god help u......
alll da best....
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: