doximity stock offering

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted813736

doximity is offering stock to physicians that use their app for 26 bucks a share/ 23,300,000 for a marketcap of around 5 billion.
they don't truly do much but from what they published they are increasing in revenue and profits yearly.
anyone else buying into this? I know the date to commit to buying is tonight and wanted to hear if someone had some strong opinions about this before i blow the 6,500 dollars for 250 shares

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got annoyed by the app and just deleted my doximity account. So, no. I have no idea if it's a good investment or not, however.

Reactions: 1 users
Total crapshoot.

Any opinions on the business model and actual company fundamentals are utterly divorced from valuations at this point. Look at meme stocks, SPAC plays, crypto, NFTs, etc.

Everyone place your bets; investing in any single equity product is basically gambling at this point.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Physicians have traditionally been so good at stock picking /s

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I use it for telemedicine. Is it a great app? No. They just have widespread acceptance due to HIPAA issues. Probably an upside to it, but I doubt it's another Zoom.

I'm going to stick to my meme stocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I use it for telemedicine. Is it a great app? No. They just have widespread acceptance due to HIPAA issues. Probably an upside to it, but I doubt it's another Zoom.
Also - how easy is this feature to replicate on another platform? Does anyone have any "brand loyalty" to Doximity? Forget it.

I just plug along with my boring index funds.

Reactions: 5 users
I put some "fun money" into Lucid Motors (CCIV). It's only about $23 per share at the moment. They already built their auto-manufacturing plant in AZ and are turning out the first demo cars now. The upside is huge if they can become a legitimate Tesla rival.

Ugh, missed it. I forgot to sign some document on Fidelity. F*** my day is ruined.

Members don't see this ad :)
I made money off the MEME stocks. Proceeded to sell for ~60% more and buy tech stocks. Up another 10% this week. I think I might sell and buy AMC stock on the next dip.

IMG_1403.PNG

ha sometimes being an idiot pays off

Reactions: 1 users
Can't imagine any sustainability. Doximity is outdated trash. I'd sell asap. Or they'll start simping midlevels even more.

I would sell that doximity stock for 100% gain. Chance are it will go down. Buy it on the dip.

This turned out to be a really good deal, the stock is trading at 60$/share now

How in gods name is it worth 10B? I can't imagine them making much $$

How in gods name is it worth 10B? I can't imagine them making much $$
No idea. The only reason a good chunk of physicians (myself included) have the stupid app is for the dialer.