DPT 2016-2017 applicants GPA, GRE, HOURS, ESSAY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here are my stats. I'm wondering if I should apply to more programs. What do you guys/gals think?

Undergrad:
UC Davis
Undergraduate Major: Biological Sciences
Overall GPA: 3.56
Prerequisite GPA: 3.72
GRE: V-158, Q-148, AW-4
Work Experience: Therapy Technician (~800 hrs), Aqua Aerobics Instructor (~26 hrs)
PT Observation Hours: Outpatient (~175 hrs), Inpatient (16 hrs)
Related Experience: Hospital Exercise Aide (~60 hrs), Pediatric Clinic Intern (40 hrs), Orthotics Intern (40hrs)
Community Service: Adult Education Tutor (~1000), Child Services Volunteer (~48 hrs), Wildlife Caretaker (~90 hrs)
Applied: George Fox University, Northern Arizona University, and CSU Northridge
Letters of Recommendation- 2 physical therapists, 1 professor, 1 teaching assistant

Acceptances: TBD
Interviews: TBD
Rejections: TBD

I don't know your specific circumstances, but if I were you, I'd apply to more programs (that you've researched and would be interested in attending should you get accepted).

NAU is hard to get into, especially if you're not an AZ resident, and with your stats (assuming you're an out-of-stater), you may not even get an interview. I don't know specifically about the other schools, but California schools in general tend to be pretty competitive. Only applying to three schools seems a little risky to me.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also wondering whether I should be applying to more schools. I thought this would be a sufficient number but am beginning to have second thoughts, thanks for your input!

Undergrad:
UCSD (transferred from JC)
Undergraduate Major: Human Biology
Overall GPA: 3.81
Prerequisite GPA: 3.83
Past 60 Hours GPA: 3.95
GRE: V-165, Q-157, AW-4

PT Observation Hours: Ortho Rehab Aide (1,000 hrs), Outpatient (77hrs), Inpatient (40hrs), SNF (70 hrs), Sports/Water Therapy (35 hrs)
Related Experience: Pathmaker Intern in Hospital (~175 hrs), Research Technician (650 hrs)
Community Service: Tutor/Mentor (~600 hrs)
Applied: CSU Northridge, CSU Fresno, CSU Long Beach, West Coast University, Chapman University, St. Augustine University (San Marcos)
Letters of Recommendation- 2 physical therapists, 1 professor

Submitted: 10/3/2016

Last edited:
I'm also wondering whether I should be applying to more schools. I thought this would be a suficcient number but am beginning to have second thoughts, thanks for your input!

Undergrad:

PT Observation Hours: Ortho Rehab Aide (1,000 hrs), Outpatient (77hrs), Inpatient (40hrs), SNF (70 hrs), Sports/Water Therapy (35 hrs)
Related Experience: Pathmaker Intern in Hospital (~175 hrs), Research Technician (650 hrs)
Applied: CSU Northridge, CSU Fresno, CSU Long Beach, Chapman University, West Coast University, Chapman University, St. Augustine University

I don't know how competitive these schools are but your stats are very good and I think you selected a good number! I applied to 5 schools

Members don't see this ad :)
I've taught high school Biology for the past three years and have decided to pursue my original plans and obtain my DPT. I know both my GPAs are low, but those are the PTCAS recorded. I have retaken two 4 hour courses I had C's in and replaced them with A's.

Undergrad:
Concord University
Undergraduate Major: Pre-professional Biology
PTCAS Overall GPA: 3.20
PTCAS Pre-requisite GPA: 3.22
GRE: V-153, Q-162, AW-4.0

PT Observation Hours: Outpatient (40 hrs), Home Health (72 hrs)

Applied: Lynchburg, Emory & Henry, East Tennessee State, Marshall, Hampton, Shenandoah, Wheeling Jesuit, Old Dominion

Letters of Recommendation- 1 physical therapists, 1 professor, 1 healthcare professional

Submitted: 8/26/2016

Acceptances:
TBD
Interviews: Wheeling Jesuit (1/27/17)

Last edited:
This is my third year applying and this website has been a big help. I have continued to improve my application the past 2 years and feel that something great will happen this year.

University:
Ball State University
Major: Exercise Science
Overall PTCAS GPA: 3.22 (lot of retaken courses)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.4-3.5 (depending on school)

GRE: 152V, 155Q, 3.5 AW

Letters of Rec: 2 PTs and an Exercise Science Professor

Extra-Curric: Rehab Aide @ inpatient hospital, Full-Time Patient Transporter, Personal Trainer/Wellness Staff at YMCA, CPR certified

Observation hours: 65 hours in outpatient clinic, 35 at Acute Care Hospital, 50 hrs at Rehabilitation Hospital (where I work as transporter and aide) Plus on going hours through work.

Applied: Trine University (Non PTCAS) Indiana State University, Mount St. Joseph University, Walsh University, Marshall University, Rockhurst University, Southwest Baptist University, Bellarmine University

Interviews: Trine (11-18-16) Mount St. Joseph (1-13-17) (Was invited to interview for the 11-18 date, but asked to interview for the 2nd session instead)

Acceptances: N/A

Rejects: N/A

Submitted PTCAS 9/22
Verified PTCAS 9/28

I'm also wondering whether I should be applying to more schools. I thought this would be a sufficient number but am beginning to have second thoughts, thanks for your input!

Undergrad:

Applied: CSU Northridge, CSU Fresno, CSU Long Beach, West Coast University, Chapman University, St. Augustine University (San Marcos)

Given your stats, I would be VERY surprised if you didn't get into at least a couple of these places.

Undergrad:

I think your stats are really good. You should be able to get the invite! Good luck.

(Copied and pasted from the main thread)

University of Texas at Austin

Undergrad
: Biology - Neuroscience
cGPA: 3.55
Post bac GPA: 4.0
Prerequisite GPA: 3.78
GRE: 159 V, 159 Q, 4.0 W

PT Observation hours: 200 outpatient, 75 inpatient
Extra Curricular: Nothing to write home about, volunteered for special olympics, habitat for humanity, tutored for underprivileged elementary school, but all-in-all sort of a weak spot.
Letter of Rec: 1 PT, 2 professors in degree.

PTCAS verified: 08/01/2016

Applied: Columbia, Duke, BU, UNT
Interviews: Columbia - 08/09, phone interview. Duke and BU don't do interviews. UNT had their first round already, and I haven't heard anything from them.
Acceptances: Columbia - 09/15
Rejections: N/A

For anyone who applied to Columbia and is wondering how I've been accepted already - have no fear. This is the second application cycle for me, and they were the only school I applied to last cycle (applied late in the game). I was invited out for an interview, but didn't quite make the cut. I stayed in very close contact with Dr. Krasinski and Cynthia Worthington, and instead of making me fly up to New York again, they conducted the interview over the phone and essentially treated me like an ED applicant.

I'm also somewhat of a non-traditional applicant. Graduated back in 2011, had been a stock broker for a few years and then day traded for a couple of years while knocking out PT prereqs. I was in a pretty bad accident a few weeks after graduating from UT, which required a ton of PT, flipped on the proverbial light-bulb, and here we are.

Reactions: 2 users
I don't know your specific circumstances, but if I were you, I'd apply to more programs (that you've researched and would be interested in attending should you get accepted).

NAU is hard to get into, especially if you're not an AZ resident, and with your stats (assuming you're an out-of-stater), you may not even get an interview. I don't know specifically about the other schools, but California schools in general tend to be pretty competitive. Only applying to three schools seems a little risky to me.

Hmmm . . . I see. I think I should probably apply to one or two more I guess. I'm a California resident (technically), and I've heard that getting into the CA schools is a bit more difficult. Which schools have you applied to? Have you applied to NAU before?

Last edited:
Hmmm . . . I see. I think I should probably apply to one or two more I guess. I'm a California resident (technically), and I've heard that getting into the CA schools is a bit more difficult. Which schools have you applied to? Have you applied to NAU before? Also, what do you think makes my stats subpar?

Also, what makes my stats subpar for NAU?

Here are my stats. I'm wondering if I should apply to more programs. What do you guys/gals think? The schools I applied to are my top choices, but I am leaning towards NAU (if I get accepted).

Undergrad:
UC Davis
Overall GPA: 3.51
Work Experience: Therapy Technician (~800 hrs), Aqua Aerobics Instructor (~26 hrs)
Related Experience: Hospital Exercise Aide (~60 hrs), Pediatric Clinic Intern (40 hrs), Orthotics Intern (40hrs)
Community Service: Adult Education Tutor (~1000), Child Services Volunteer (~48 hrs), Wildlife Caretaker (~90 hrs)
Applied (Updated): George Fox University, Northern Arizona University, CSU Northridge, and Idaho State University.
Letters of Recommendation- 2 physical therapists, 1 professor, 1 teaching assistant

Acceptances:
Interviews:
Waitlisted:
CSUN
Rejections: NAU, GFU

Last edited:
Also, what makes my stats subpar for NAU?

I don't think your stats are subpar for NAU per se, I just don't think getting an interview is necessarily a sure thing for you.

I have friends currently in the program and have shadowed various PTs who have graduated from NAU. Currently finishing up prereqs at NAU. The program director gave a talk about the program the other day that I attended, so the following is from what he told us. In recent years they've gotten approximately 1500 applications/year. Around 1200 of those actually meet the minimum requirements are are considered. Of those 1200, they basically select the top 300 or so for interviews, based exclusively on Cum GPA and GRE scores. So they select cutoff scores for GPA and GREs based on the strength of the applicant pool. The cutoffs are different, depending on whether you are an in-state resident or not. In-state cutoffs are lower. So the in-state cum GPA cutoff might be 3.4 or 3.5, while the out-of-state cutoff score might be 3.5 or 3.6.

Obviously I have no idea what the cutoff scores will be this year (nor does the program- it depends on the strength of the applicant pool), but it's possible that say, your 148 Q GRE score or 3.56 cum GPA don't meet the out-of-state cut off this year. You have slightly above average stats for GPA (accepted averages were apparently 3.5 cum and 3.6 pre req), while your overall GRE score is slightly below overall accepted averages (310: 156V, 154Q). Since the bar is set higher for out-of-state than in-state residents, you're at a bit of a disadvantage as a Cali resident. Additionally, accepted stats have been gradually creeping up each year as the applicant pool gets more and more competitive, so they will likely be slightly higher this year than last.

If you're able to get an interview and interview well, you definitely have a shot of getting in (they only give in state students a boost for getting an interview, not for actually getting into the program, so you're on even footing once you get an interview). Interviews count for a whopping 30-40% of the total weight of your application.

Anecdotally, I've heard from friends whose friends didn't get accepted with 4.0 cum GPAs and even heard (on SDN) that one student was denied an interview because their 3.6 something GPA wasn't high enough as an out-of-state applicant. (The cutoff being 3.7!! Hard for me to believe based on published stats and what the Program Director discussed, but that's what they said.).

I have a 3.6 cum GPA, 4.0 prereq GPA and 169/169/4.5 GRE scores, and I'm nervous about getting an interview as an in-state resident (mostly because of my cum GPA).

Members don't see this ad :)
UPDATE!
Cum GPA: 3.88
Self-reported Pre-req GPA: 3.78
GRE: 152 V 142 Q 4.5 AW
148 V 146 Q 4.5 AW
155 V 144 Q 4.5 AW

Submitted to PTCAS (8/15), Verified (8/23)

Hours: 562 outpatient ortho/sports, 46 acute care

Letters of Rec: 2 PTs, 1 academic instructor, 1 professor in major

Applying: Georgia State University (top choice), Mercer, university of North GA, Armstrong state university

Interviews: Georgia State (12/2), Mercer (11/19), Armstrong (1/10)-declined
Acceptances: Mercer 11/21
Waitlist: Georgia State
Rejections: UNG

Last edited:
Major: Kinesiology w/ minor in Spanish
Cum GPA: 3.81
Pre-req GPA: 3.6 (obviously depends on school)
GRE: 160 V 154 Q 4.0 AW
Extracurricular: 4 years of cross country & track, fluent in Spanish.

Hours: 700 outpatient orthopedics as a PT aide, 30 inpatient at hospital

Letters of Rec: 2 PTs, 1 instructor who is leader of Pre-PT, 1 professor in Chemistry

Applying: UM-Flint, Grand Valley, UIC, Northwestern, Elon, Duke, WASHU in St. Louis, NAU
Interviews: Elon (12/3)- will probably decline based on acceptance at WASHU.
Acceptances: WASHU in St. Louis
Rejections: None so far

Wondering if anyone has heard anything from Duke/UIC that wasn't early decision. I would like to make a decision on whether to accept the offer from WASHU soon, but have heard that these schools get back to people fairly late.

Letters of Rec: 2 PTs, 1 instructor who is leader of Pre-PT, 1 professor in Chemistry

Applying: UM-Flint, Grand Valley, UIC, Northwestern, Elon, Duke, WASHU in St. Louis, NAU

Wondering if anyone has heard anything from Duke/UIC that wasn't early decision. I would like to make a decision on whether to accept the offer from WASHU soon, but have heard that these schools get back to people fairly late.

I don't believe UIC sends out decisions until mid to late December.

Reactions: 1 user
University: Northern Illinois University
Major: Health Sciences-Pre-Physical Therapy Emphasis
Overall GPA: 3.70
Pre-Req GPA: 3.71
Last 60 credit hours GPA: 3.98
GRE First time: 148Q, 154V, 4.0AW
GRE Second time: 148Q, 149V, 3.0AW
GRE Third time: 151Q, 150V, 3.5AW
Hours: 113 outpatient hours & 22 inpatient hours
Extra-Curric: Pre-Physical Therapy Club: President, University Honors Program, Mortar Board Senior Honor Society, Student Health Advisory Council, Honors Student Association, Child Health Program
Recommendation Letters: Physical therapist (that I shadowed), supervisor (from Tour Guide job), biology professor, & military sergeant (from physical fitness class I took)

E-Submitted on: 7/24/16
Verified: 7/28/16

Applying: University of Illinois-Chicago, Northern Illinois University, Rosalind Franklin University, Bradley University, Governors State University, Indiana University, Indiana State University, University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse, Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center, University of Toledo, Mayo School of Health Sciences, University of Nebraska Medical Center, & University of Jamestown

Interviews: Des Moines University(done), Mayo School of Health Sciences (done), Rosalind Franklin University (done), St. Ambrose University (scheduled), & Northern Illinois University (scheduled)
Acceptance: Rosalind Franklin University
Wait-List: Des Moines University
Rejections: None yet

Reactions: 1 users

I haven't heard back from Duke yet either. I read somewhere on one of these threads that their admissions committee only meets once per month.

UPDATE!

College: UCSC
Major: MCD Bio
Cum GPA: 3.56
Prereq GPA: 3.6
GRE: 158V 161Q 5.0AW
Hours: ~400 in various settings
Recs: 2 PTs, 1 professor, 1 employer

Applied : CSULB, CSUFresno, CSUN, Samuel Merritt, USC, Chapman, Western, UCSF, UNLV, NYIT, UW (still applying)
Interviews: Western (1/10)
Rejections: NYIT
Acceptances: Nothing yet!

Excited for my first interview. I will most likely withdraw that interview at Western if I get accepted to either Samuel Merritt and Chapman in December since they don't hold interviews. Good luck everyone!

UPDATED
University: University of Arizona
Major: Microbiology
cGPA: 3.73-3.76
pGPA: 3.53-3.8 (depending on school)
GRE: 155 v 163 Q 5.0 AW
Hours: 130 across 3 different settings
APPLYING:
Belmont University
California Fresno State
California State University, Long Beach
Chapman University
Northern Arizona University
Midwestern
University of Puget Sound
Seton Hall
University of Colorado

Interviews: Midwestern (Glendale), Belmont
Acceptances: Midwestern, Chapman University
Rejections:

UPDATE
Major: Kinesiology and Health
Overall GPA: 3.96
Prerequisite GPA: 3.98
GRE: 153Q, 157V, 4.0AW

Extra-Curric: President of sorority, president and secretary of multicultural clubs, mentor for college, community service committee member for a year, PT tech at outpatient clinic, undergraduate lab assistant for anatomy and physiology department, orientation leader and supervisor for past two summers

Observation hours: 19 sub-acute rehabilitation, 20 nursing home, 8 home health, 130+ outpatient ortho

Submitted: 9/5/16
Verified: 9/11/16

Applied: University of Illinois Chicago, Rosalind Franklin, Midwestern University-Downers Grove, Creighton University, Washington University in St. Louis, Des Moines University

Interviews: Midwestern University-Downer's Grove (10/12/2016); Des Moines University (10/21/2016); Creighton University (11/11/2016--Declined); Rosalind Franklin (11/19/2016--Declined)

Acceptances: Midwestern University-Downer's Grove (10/31/2016); Des Moines University (11/08/2016); Washington University in St. Louis (11/08/2016)
Rejections:
N/A

Just waiting to hear back from UIC at this point!

UPDATED
University: University of Arizona
Major: Microbiology
cGPA: 3.73-3.76
pGPA: 3.53-3.8 (depending on school)
GRE: 155 v 163 Q 5.0 AW
Hours: 130 across 3 different settings
APPLYING:
Belmont University
California Fresno State
California State University, Long Beach
Chapman University
Northern Arizona University
Midwestern
University of Puget Sound
Seton Hall
University of Colorado

Interviews: Midwestern (Glendale), Belmont
Acceptances: Midwestern, Chapman University
Rejections:
Grats!!! When did you hear from Chapman?

Undergrad

Extra Curricular: Nothing to write home about, volunteered for special olympics, habitat for humanity, tutored for underprivileged elementary school, but all-in-all sort of a weak spot.

Interviews: Columbia - 08/09, phone interview. Duke and BU don't do interviews. UNT had their first round already, and I haven't heard anything from them.

For anyone who applied to Columbia and is wondering how I've been accepted already - have no fear. This is the second application cycle for me, and they were the only school I applied to last cycle (applied late in the game). I was invited out for an interview, but didn't quite make the cut. I stayed in very close contact with Dr. Krasinski and Cynthia Worthington, and instead of making me fly up to New York again, they conducted the interview over the phone and essentially treated me like an ED applicant.

I'm also somewhat of a non-traditional applicant. Graduated back in 2011, had been a stock broker for a few years and then day traded for a couple of years while knocking out PT prereqs. I was in a pretty bad accident a few weeks after graduating from UT, which required a ton of PT, flipped on the proverbial light-bulb, and here we are.
Have you heard anything from Duke yet??

University: Virginia Tech
Major: Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise
Overall PTCAS GPA: 3.58
Pre-Requisite GPA: Around 3.7 (depending on school)
Last 60 credit hours GPA: 3.91

GRE: 156V, 156Q, 4.5AW

Observation hours: Total of 285 observation hours (167 outpatient, 52 acute care hospital, 66 home health)

Extra-Curricular Activities: Pre-Physical Therapy Club (3 years + 2 leadership roles), Teaching Assistant for 1 semester, College Mentors for Kids (2 years)

Letters of Recommendation: 2 physical therapists, 1 in-major professor

Applied: ODU, VCU, Radford University, Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences
**Submitted PTCAS application and supplemental applications on 8/23**

Interviews: Murphy Deming (9/9), Radford University (11/18)
Acceptances: Murphy Deming (9/22), Radford University (11/30)
Denials: N/A
Attending: Radford University!

**Updated**
I've taught high school Biology for the past three years and have decided to pursue my original plans and obtain my DPT. I know both my GPAs are low, but those are the PTCAS recorded. I have retaken two 4 hour courses I had C's in and replaced them with A's.

Undergrad:
Concord University
Undergraduate Major: Pre-professional Biology
PTCAS Overall GPA: 3.20
PTCAS Pre-requisite GPA: 3.22
GRE: V-153, Q-162, AW-4.0

PT Observation Hours: Outpatient (40 hrs), Home Health (72 hrs)

Applied: Lynchburg, Emory & Henry, East Tennessee State, Marshall, Hampton, Shenandoah, Wheeling Jesuit, Old Dominion

Letters of Recommendation- 1 physical therapists, 1 professor, 1 healthcare professional

Submitted: 8/26/2016

Acceptances:
TBD
Interviews: Emory and Henry (12/5/16), Marshall University (1/5/17), Wheeling Jesuit (1/27/17)
Rejections: Shenandoah 11/29

Update
Undergrad:
U of South Carolina
Major: Biology
cGPA: 3.85
pre-req GPA: 4.0
GRE: 162 V, 160 Q
Observation Hours: 24 adult outpatient, 500+ outpatient peds aide (ongoing), cardio inpatient scheduled for July, 100+ OT hand
Applying: U of South Carolina, MUSC, Western Carolina, and Army Baylor

Interviews: WCU, Army Baylor
Acceptances: U of South Carolina

UPDATE!

Major: Exercise & Sport Science
GPA: 3.61
Prereq-GPA: 3.32 (PTCAS)
GRE: 149 V, 154 Q, 5.0 W
Observation Hours: 200 Inpatient, 40 Outpatient Postural, 4 Sports Medicine
Extracurricular: Research Participant (2 studies), Research Assistant (30 hours), Volunteer Inpatient Hospital (100 hours) Relay for Life, Habitat for Humanity Volunteer, EPA Honor Society club member, Pre-PT club member, Intramurals (7 teams), Community Garden Volunteer, Salvation Army Volunteer, St. Baldrick's Volunteer, Feed My Starving Children Volunteer
Certifications: First Aid/CPR, AED

Applied: UNC - Chapel Hill (10/02), Nova SE - Ft. Lauderdale (10/05), University of Rhode Island (10/05), Western Kentucky University (10/19), Regis University (10/27), MUSC (11/15)

Interviews:

Accepted: Nova SE - Ft. Lauderdale (12/09)

Denied: UNC - Chapel Hill (12/07)

*Update

Undergrad:
Maryville College in Maryville, TN
Overall GPA: 3.52
Pre-requisite GPA: 3.35 - 3.45 (dependent on school)
GRE: V-144, Q-151, A-4.0
PT Observation Hours: Outpatient (330 hrs), Inpatient (50 hrs), Neuro (8 hrs)
Extracurricular: Young Life Leader (1500 hrs), Head Baseball Coach (600 hrs)
Certifications: CPR, First Aid
Applied: Wheeling Jesuit University, Methodist University, Marshall University, Bellermine University, East Tennessee State University, Emory University, UT Health Science Center in Memphis, Emory and Henry College, NOVA Southeastern University, High Point University
Interviews: Marshall University (1/3/17), Methodist University (1/5/17), Wheeling Jesuit University (1/27/17), Bellarmine University (2/3/17)
Acceptances: Wheeling Jesuit University, Methodist University
Rejections: Emory and Henry College (1/20/17), Emory University (tbd)

Last edited:
Congrats on your acceptance! I am currently on Columbia's waitlist would you recommend contacting them already to stay in touch?

Undergrad

Hey! Who is getting ready to apply for physical therapy programs this coming cycle? How is everyone feeling about the new prompt this year: "What is professionalism in the context of being a student in a doctor of physical therapist degree program? I'm not feeling too hot. Any guidance would be appreciated. I'm not even sure what the prompt is asking. I was so mentally prepared for last year's prompt and now I have to brainstorm all over again. I was also wondering how my stats are looking? Would love some input. How is everyone else doing?

Undergrad: UCSC
Major: MCD Bio
Cum GPA: 3.56
GRE: 158V 161Q 5.0AW
Hours: 60 hrs outpatient ortho private practice, 50 hrs, outpatient ortho hospital, 15 hrs SNF (I will have more hours and two more settings come application time)
With those stats, every program will take you. You are the embodiment (numerically at least) of what anyone applying should look like. You could cross reference that from any school's website for stats of people admitted last year. Only question is if they interview or not, because ED should get you a seat. Good luck, Wiscoguy

I want to apply as a international student
I am graduated in medical laboratory sciences with scientific GPA 3.9 and Overall GPA 3.75
GRE Q: 151 V : 134 W : 3
500 hour volunteer observation hour
Which universities I have the chance to get admission?
thank you

I want to apply as a international student
I am graduated in medical laboratory sciences with scientific GPA 3.9 and Overall GPA 3.75
GRE Q: 151 V : 134 W : 3
500 hour volunteer observation hour
Which universities I have the chance to get admission?
thank you

Heyyy nice to "meet" another fellow international student!!
I'm an international student as well and just finished my first year of PT school at Texas State University! I think your stats look great!
do you plan on retaking the GRE? If yes, I would shoot for at least 150 V and 4 AW

Heyyy nice to "meet" another fellow international student!!
I'm an international student as well and just finished my first year of PT school at Texas State University! I think your stats look great!
do you plan on retaking the GRE? If yes, I would shoot for at least 150 V and 4 AW

I can get Maximum 160 Quantitative and 140 verbal in next exam.
Which universities you think I have the chance to get admission????

Moreover I have another question:
I have passed observation hour experience in Iran under the supervision of a Iranian licensed PT who is graduated from Iran's university.
Can I apply to the universities that are marked by ''
ref1.gif
PT hours are required - a licensed PT must verify hours w/ signed form uploaded or online via PTCAS '' in PTCAS website or not????????????

I am so thankful If you could to give me an e-mail for some questions because universities counselors are not able to answer international students questions.
Thank you so much.

I can get Maximum 160 Quantitative and 140 verbal in next exam.
Which universities you think I have the chance to get admission????

Moreover I have another question:
I have passed observation hour experience in Iran under the supervision of a Iranian licensed PT who is graduated from Iran's university.
Can I apply to the universities that are marked by ''
ref1.gif
PT hours are required - a licensed PT must verify hours w/ signed form uploaded or online via PTCAS '' in PTCAS website or not????????????

I am so thankful If you could to give me an e-mail for some questions because universities counselors are not able to answer international students questions.
Thank you so much.

Sure you can email me if you have more questions! I'll private message you.

And I'm not sure schools would accept observation hours from Iran because physical therapy greatly varies depending on countries. I would call the schools you're interested in and ask them directly.

Here are my stats. I'm wondering if I should apply to more programs. What do you guys/gals think? The schools I applied to are my top choices, but I am leaning towards NAU (if I get accepted).

Undergrad:
UC Davis
Overall GPA: 3.51
Applied (Updated): George Fox University, Northern Arizona University, CSU Northridge, and Idaho State University.

Acceptances:
Interviews:
Waitlisted:
CSUN
Rejections: NAU, GFU

Curious why you were rejected from GFU