DPT - GSU, MERCER, EMORY, MUSC 2021- 2022 interview cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

acDPT915

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I sent in my applications to several DPT programs throughout Charleston and Atlanta around 9/2/21 and was accepted into Charleston Southern and have an interview with Georgia State U. I haven't heard from Emory, MUSC, or Mercer yet.

For those who have interviewed with GSU or are PT Students at the moment, do you have any advice? What kind of questions were you asked and who did you interview with? I heard that they sometimes ask untraditional questions - was that the case for you?

Thanks in advance and good luck to the other interviewees!

-AC
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad