DPT's section: what is your personality type?

Started by soonpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

INFJ. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing? Apparently I'm very judgy? lol. I clicked on all those links and apparently I'm an "idealist counselor." Not totally sure what that means, but I'm in a rare 1% of the population along with NIcole Kidman and Jimmy Carter. Interesting.

  • slightly expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • distinctively expressed judging personality
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello -

Seems like some of us share characteristics - intuitive over sensory, introverted over extroverted. In the past, mine has definitely been strong for thinking over feeling, and perceiving over judging (although this has always been close).

I'm happy with INFJ - even though I think (lol!) that I am thinking over feeling.

redmolly
 
  • distinctively expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality