Dr.anuradha from bangalore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anuradha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everybody,

Iam a new member to SDN and i am in need of informations abt NBDE EXAMINATIONS . how to prepare for NBDE part 1 and where can i find study materials for NBDE.
is any one there to help me here ,if so plz reply me
i will be very much thank ful to you all.
all the best for those who will be giving their NBDE Part 1 and 2 Exam

Members don't see this ad.

:) hey r u dr. sunanda from M.R.AMBEDKAR DENTAL COLLEGE?HI !WELCOME 2 SDN!WHAT U WANT 2 KNOW ABOUT NBDE?PRADY ;)

hi,
Welcome to sdn.For part -1 you need dental decks, national baord reprints and kaplans.you can order them online or by calling them
Decks- http://www.deckscorp.com/
ASDA reprints-http://www.asdanet.org/
You can also get them in this site if some is selling but u have to keep looking out for them.
good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
hi anuradha and prady
i am from mr ambedkar bangalore too.

anuradha i have question papers for part 1 - contact me if u need them by sending me a PM.

thanks.

hi toothmail please check ur PM
tk cr

hi prady and anuradha,
r u both from ambedkar college .do u guys know sirisha from 1993 batch[ starting yr].

hi doc redd
the last i heard, sirisha was in california after getting married. are u from the same batch? i am one year junior to that batch (started 94).

nice to see some people from ambedkar! :)

Hello Dr.anuradha,

I have the NDBE part I dental decks 2001 edition for sale.
It is in excellent condition. It consists of flash cards, color-coded for each subject of the part I exam.
Feel free to pm me if you are interested in buying them or for more information regarding the dental decks.
Thanks.

mib..

toothmail said:
hi doc redd
the last i heard, sirisha was in california after getting married. are u from the same batch? i am one year junior to that batch (started 94).

nice to see some people from ambedkar! :)

Hi toothmail,
yes,ur guess is right.at present i am residing in united states though. I had little hope of getting her contact no.,but that is fine,i might encounter her someday in some place.
I greatly appreciate ur response .Thanks a lot for the info.
i tried sending PM to u,but ur inbox seems to be full....

good luck.