For Sale Dr Collins 2017 PCAT Study Guide for sale! + Notes/Pearson Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Onix201

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a 95 composite on the 2018 PCAT exam using Dr Collins as my primary study aid. I had also made personal notes from other sources (Kaplan, Audio Osmosis, Life Wire, etc.) and used three Pearson practice exams, all of which I can include. Everything is very organized and comprehensive, making studying efficient and easier. Plus all that I am including turned out to be very useful on the real PCAT to get the high composite. I will be selling everything for a discount!

No PMs, please instead email me [email protected]. I can also help you with any tips/advice about the PCAT, the interview process, and pharmacy in general. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't get tricked into buying outdated materials! The PCAT changed in 2016 and again in 2018! The Dr. Collins 750+ page self-study course with practice exams, study guides, and essay topics is all new, fully revised for 2018, and includes direct access to the professors to answer all of your questions and make sure you are successful!

Use code DEAL25 to save $25 at www.PCATPrepClass.com