For Sale Dr. Collins (Newest edition) 2017 PCAT Self Study Course Package

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EggBear

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am selling my 2017 PCAT self study course package that I purchased brand-new from Dr. Collins at $375.00 USD (about $450 CAD including shipping). I obtained 99 composite (99 chem/bio, 90+ rest) first try using this package and some MCAT books.

The study package looks brand-new. It's clean with no markings, scruffs, or highlighting. It contains all updates' content of the new PCAT exam. I highly recommend it as a resource for studying for the PCAT exam. I'm selling it for $299.

Please contact me via inbox if interested. Thank you 🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad