This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prepharm21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am thinking about taking the pcat in january or in the summer next year. I know that the new Dr. Collins book comes out in January but I was thinking about purchasing it now in case I end up taking it in January, however I am worried that if I change the date and have to take the pcat in july I will miss the new information from the new collins packets coming out in January, can anyone tell me how all of this works will I be able to recieve some of the updates thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am thinking about taking the pcat in january or in the summer next year. I know that the new Dr. Collins book comes out in January but I was thinking about purchasing it now in case I end up taking it in January, however I am worried that if I change the date and have to take the pcat in july I will miss the new information from the new collins packets coming out in January, can anyone tell me how all of this works will I be able to recieve some of the updates thanks!

From what I understand, the Dr. Collins prep doesnt change that much with new updates! I have a 2015 or 2016 version I am selling if you would be interested!