Dr. Effing Oz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
exactly, but "your team" doesnt speak for 2/3 of the people int he country. that is why our system doesnt adequately represent the views of its people.

at this point, congress couldnt even pass a kidney stone (bad joke). i dont know if the country is too big, too difficult to manage, or what, but they are doing a piss-poor job
No, we have about 55% give or take (based on the House of Representatives make up). I'm sure we could break that down by how close each Representative's election was and so forth, but truthfully its probably about 50/50 which is generally how close the House and Senate are. Its rare for it to be more than a few percent in either direction - and when it is, its usually a problem.

I honestly think its the worsening of partisanship. We've gotten to the point that Compromise is a dirty word. Admittedly everyone has some principles that won't compromise on, but these days it seems like no one can compromise on anything.

Members don't see this ad.

you are delusional.

how does hillary have anything to do with trump being in bed with russia?

everyone in trump's orbit is or will be in jail because of the russia story. it actually represents a bigger threat to us than any other single issue. but you can go on burying your head in the sand if you wish. i personally would not like to live in a dictatorship
I thought you guys were trying to get off the Russia story and onto the new ticket of illegal immigrants being temporarily separated from their kids? Did Rachel Maddow cry last night for nothing?

No, we have about 55% give or take (based on the House of Representatives make up). I'm sure we could break that down by how close each Representative's election was and so forth, but truthfully its probably about 50/50 which is generally how close the House and Senate are. Its rare for it to be more than a few percent in either direction - and when it is, its usually a problem.

I honestly think its the worsening of partisanship. We've gotten to the point that Compromise is a dirty word. Admittedly everyone has some principles that won't compromise on, but these days it seems like no one can compromise on anything.

the house of representatives make up is not a good illustration of our electorate because of gerrymandering. i know i am making a lot of excuses here, but there are a lot of problems to make excuses for. if you had a straight up election with no borders, and simply count the votes, what do you thing the breakdown would be -- democrat vs. republican? my guess is that it would be closer to 55% democrats, 45% republicans, yet we currently have the reverse. how do you square that circle?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I thought you guys were trying to get off the Russia story and onto the new ticket of illegal immigrants being temporarily separated from their kids? Did Rachel Maddow cry last night for nothing?

i know you are trying to poke the bear here.

this might surprise you, but i dont control what the media decides to focus on.

personally, id like to see less coverage of the immigrant story. but rachel's response was genuine. frustration at system and a country that allows crap like this to happen. 'merica. f-yeah!!!!!!

the house of representatives make up is not a good illustration of our electorate because of gerrymandering. i know i am making a lot of excuses here, but there are a lot of problems to make excuses for. if you had a straight up election with no borders, and simply count the votes, what do you thing the breakdown would be -- democrat vs. republican? my guess is that it would be closer to 55% democrats, 45% republicans, yet we currently have the reverse. how do you square that circle?
Its a cycle? Y'all had Congress for awhile, lost it, and will eventually get it back. I kinda like it that way, though I do wish it worked out so that the President and Congress were never from the same party.

I still think it would be closer to 50/50. If you look at the 2016 popular vote breakdown, and put Stein with Clinton and Johnson with Trump, it ends up almost exactly 50/50. Now you do get into voter turn out and what not, but I still think the country is more or less evenly divided.

Its a cycle? Y'all had Congress for awhile, lost it, and will eventually get it back. I kinda like it that way, though I do wish it worked out so that the President and Congress were never from the same party.

I still think it would be closer to 50/50. If you look at the 2016 popular vote breakdown, and put Stein with Clinton and Johnson with Trump, it ends up almost exactly 50/50. Now you do get into voter turn out and what not, but I still think the country is more or less evenly divided.

i dont. more republicans vote, though, and i guess thats all that counts.

I recommend that you listen to the NPR planet money segment titled "REDMAP" (a decent follow-up is the second of two segments in the story titled "Gerrymandering Florida"). It explains quite clearly why the house of representatives is disproportionately represented by republicans. My hope that we could progress towards some normality in this country was crushed by the supreme court declining to rule on partisan gerrymandering. Congressional representation should not be determined by partisan groups as it will always (ALWAYS) lead to disproportionate representation favoring one group or another.

Another large problem with federal representation was the capping of the number of representatives in the house to 435 representatives in 1911. This effectively tilted the balance between small state representation and large population representation when the idea at inception was that small states would have their equal say via the senate while the population could have a voice through the house. A brief look at representation for some of the most and least populous states demonstrates current representation ranges from 1 house representative per 529,000 people in Rhode Island to 1 representative per 778,000 people in Texas. To restore representative balance between the two houses of congress the number of representatives should be uncapped and awarded to states on a 1 representative per x population formula (I defer as to what that number should be...500k? rounded up when >750k, down when less).

you are delusional.

how does hillary have anything to do with trump being in bed with russia?

everyone in trump's orbit is or will be in jail because of the russia story. it actually represents a bigger threat to us than any other single issue. but you can go on burying your head in the sand if you wish. i personally would not like to live in a dictatorship

im going to give you a pass and a brief summary since Rachel Maddow wont dare talk about this on her show, so that is why you dont know. The only reason Trump was investigated and attempted to be entrapped by some in the FBI was because the heads of the FBI (and all of the swamp that is Washington for that matter) were conspiring to allow Hillary to be President. The head of the investigations(both Hillary and Trump) was completely and utterly biased for her and against him. Strzok himself edited Comey's report from "grossly negligent(which is a felony) to "extremely careless" in regards to Hillary's behavior. The IG Report lays it out clearly. Now that you are caught up.....the Russian investigation was fraudulent and based on a false report that was bought and paid for by Hillary and Democrats. So there will be no prison for Trump. Sorry to burst your bubble.

im going to give you a pass and a brief summary since Rachel Maddow wont dare talk about this on her show, so that is why you dont know. The only reason Trump was investigated and attempted be entrapped by the FBI was because the heads of the FBI (and all of the swamp that is Washington for that matter) were conspiring to allow Hillary to be President. The head of the investigations(both Hillary and Trump) was completely and utterly biased (in a teenage girl way) for her and against him. The IG Report lays it out clearly. Now that you are caught up.....the Russian investigation was fraudulent. So there will be no prison for Trump.

here you go:

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

i dont read anything from him so not sure what you are getting at

im going to give you a pass and a brief summary since Rachel Maddow wont dare talk about this on her show, so that is why you dont know. The only reason Trump was investigated and attempted to be entrapped by some in the FBI was because the heads of the FBI (and all of the swamp that is Washington for that matter) were conspiring to allow Hillary to be President. The head of the investigations(both Hillary and Trump) was completely and utterly biased for her and against him. Strzok himself edited Comey's report from "grossly negligent(which is a felony) to "extremely careless" in regards to Hillary's behavior. The IG Report lays it out clearly. Now that you are caught up.....the Russian investigation was fraudulent and based on a false report that was bought and paid for by Hillary and Democrats. So there will be no prison for Trump. Sorry to burst your bubble.
That's why look immigrant children! Oh God the poor children I'm gonna cry!

i dont read anything from him so not sure what you are getting at

my point is that you are a conspiracy theorist.

bob mueller is a lifelong republican, decorated leader of the FBI for years, and a war hero. if he tells me there's nothing to see here, ill accept it.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's why look immigrant children! Oh God the poor children I'm gonna cry!

lets just hope you are joking to piss me off.

if you arent? i honestly feel sorry for you.

and that media outcry looks like it has worked to change the current policy.

I recommend that you listen to the NPR planet money segment titled "REDMAP" (a decent follow-up is the second of two segments in the story titled "Gerrymandering Florida"). It explains quite clearly why the house of representatives is disproportionately represented by republicans. My hope that we could progress towards some normality in this country was crushed by the supreme court declining to rule on partisan gerrymandering. Congressional representation should not be determined by partisan groups as it will always (ALWAYS) lead to disproportionate representation favoring one group or another.

Another large problem with federal representation was the capping of the number of representatives in the house to 435 representatives in 1911. This effectively tilted the balance between small state representation and large population representation when the idea at inception was that small states would have their equal say via the senate while the population could have a voice through the house. A brief look at representation for some of the most and least populous states demonstrates current representation ranges from 1 house representative per 529,000 people in Rhode Island to 1 representative per 778,000 people in Texas. To restore representative balance between the two houses of congress the number of representatives should be uncapped and awarded to states on a 1 representative per x population formula (I defer as to what that number should be...500k? rounded up when >750k, down when less).
The Court only refused to rule on that particular case, the one coming up from NC isn't likely to be ignored for lack of standing. Its not that they didn't feel the issue wasn't one for the Court. Give it time.

Interestingly, if you look at the raw numbers from 1998-2016 in the House election, the popular vote numbers correlate fairly well with the make up of the House (except in 2012). Other than that election, the things correlate pretty well.

Maddow is very good at what she does, that is to get ratings from her hardcore Democrat demographic. And she's incredibly good at faking tears. But beyond that, she's no more a serious figure, than Alex Jones on the right.

People dreaming of prison or removal from office for Trump are likely to be very, very disappointed. You can't indict a sitting president. That's why Ken Starr didn't indict Clinton despite having the power to indict any other citizen (just like Mueller), and having found probable cause for obstruction of justice and perjury by Clinton. This is current and established law, per two separate rulings by the DOJ, which Trump now is in charge of. So that's not going to change.

Also, no President has ever been removed from office by impeachment. Literally, ever. Nixon resigned as he chose not to fight it but the two that fought it (Clinton and Johnson) beat the charge easily. Getting 67 votes to remove Trump in the Senate his party controls is not going to happen. Hell, we had a Vice President that murdered a guy and STILL didn't get removed from office by impeachment (Aaron Burr). And nowadays the Senate can't seem to get 67 Senators to agree the sky is blue, let alone to remove a President from office. It's just too easy for a politician, who tend to have no backbone when push comes to shove, to pass the responsibility and say, "Let the voters decide."

The Democrats' best bet is to removed Trump through the ballot box and that certainly could happen. But considering he won 30 to the Democrats 20 states when he was a complete question mark and no one gave him a chance, I can only think his chances of reelection are much better having the power of the incumbency. I could be wrong. Ultimately time will tell.

Reactions: 3 users
Maddow is very good at what she does, that is to get ratings from her hardcore Democrat demographic. And she's incredibly good at faking tears. But beyond that, she's no more a serious figure, than Alex Jones on the right.

People dreaming of prison or removal from office for Trump are likely to be very, very disappointed. You can't indict a sitting president. That's why Ken Starr didn't indict Clinton despite having the power to indict any other citizen (just like Mueller), and having found probable cause for obstruction of justice and perjury by Clinton. This is current and established law, per two separate rulings by the DOJ, which Trump now is in charge of. So that's not going to change.

Also, no President has ever been removed from office by impeachment. Literally, ever. Nixon resigned as he chose not to fight it but the two that fought it (Clinton and Johnson) beat the charge easily. Getting 67 votes to remove Trump in the Senate his party controls is not going to happen. Hell, we had a Vice President that murdered a guy and STILL didn't get removed from office by impeachment (Aaron Burr). And nowadays the Senate can't seem to get 67 Senators to agree the sky is blue, let alone to remove a President from office. It's just too easy for a politician, who tend to have no backbone when push comes to shove, to pass the responsibility and say, "Let the voters decide."

The Democrats' best bet is to removed Trump through the ballot box and that certainly could happen. But considering he won 30 to the Democrats 20 states when he was a complete question mark and no one gave him a chance, I can only think his chances of reelection are much better having the power of the incumbency. I could be wrong. Ultimately time will tell.

equating maddow to alex jones is BS. maddow didnt claim sandy hook was a hoax. she is partisan, no doubt about it. but she is a legit journalist, and those were real tears.

indictment of a sitting president is not settled law. depending on who you read, you certainly can indict a sitting president.

i hate to admit that you might be right about trump's staying power. i think he hangs around until his full term is over, then its 50/50 that he gets defeated by a democrat. i cant see him losing a republican primary. if there is enough legal blowback from the mueller investigation, that could really hurt him in 2020

lets just hope you are joking to piss me off.

if you arent? i honestly feel sorry for you.

and that media outcry looks like it has worked to change the current policy.
People who cut in front of immigrants waiting in line legally for their chance should be incarcerated. If there's a legit reason to separate them and treat everyone humanely, I have no issue with it.

We need to stop the grandstanding and fix the illegal immigration laws if they are too strict.

Reactions: 1 users
equating maddow to alex jones is BS. maddow didnt claim sandy hook was a hoax. she is partisan, no doubt about it. but she is a legit journalist, and those were real tears.

indictment of a sitting president is not settled law. depending on who you read, you certainly can indict a sitting president.

i hate to admit that you might be right about trump's staying power. i think he hangs around until his full term is over, then its 50/50 that he gets defeated by a democrat. i cant see him losing a republican primary. if there is enough legal blowback from the mueller investigation, that could really hurt him in 2020
As much as I detest Maddow, I can't disagree with you here.

As for Trump, I'm not sure how much the investigation is going to affect things. His supporters don't seem bothered by it all that much. And as much of an embarrassment as he certainly is, the economy is doing well (how much of that is his influence doesn't matter, he's President so he gets the credit for most people) and employment numbers look good. I'd love for a decent Republic or even a nice moderate democrat to beat him but I have serious doubts about either happening.

d
my point is that you are a conspiracy theorist.

bob mueller is a lifelong republican, decorated leader of the FBI for years, and a war hero. if he tells me there's nothing to see here, ill accept it.

I was only quoting the IG report. I don’t know Mueller or anything about his findings, and neither do you. But he didn’t order himself to be special prosecutor. Comey did.....and it was under false and vindictive pretenses.

d

I was only quoting the IG report. I don’t know Mueller or anything about his findings, and neither do you. But he didn’t order himself to be special prosecutor. Comey did.....and it was under false and vindictive pretenses.

The IG report was what 600 pages? and its primary conclusion was that there was no political bias. loopholes and technicalities are not going to save you here.

Democrats don’t have anything to run on. Their policies are socialist and pro-government. Trump has ordered 2 laws removed for every one enacted. He is pro business which has repatriated trillions of dollars and produced more jobs. Lowest levels of disability and jobless claims in 2 decades, even for African Americans. North Korea is a work in progress.....he’s kicking ass against all opposition. I predict he will be re-elected.

The IG report was what 600 pages? and its primary conclusion was that there was no political bias. loopholes and technicalities are not going to save you here.

Devil is in the details.....you are just parroting the CNN headline. There is clearly bias, just like you are biased against it.

That's just not accurate. It said there WAS political bias. You are living in an alternate reality brother.

this isnt over yet......McCabe was correctly fired, Comey was found insubordinate and correctly fired, Strzok was escorted out of FBI headquarters and might be fired too. Strzok surely saved Hillary's ass from a prison cell when he had Comey change "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless". Strzok also recommended Hillary be exonerated before they had a chance to interview her, lied about who was in the meeting about Trump in McCabe's office, and lied about foreign agents accessing Hillary's private server which had emails she didnt know the big "C" meant CLASSIFIED..... Yup.....no bias there. You must have been born last night.

Report Criticizes Comey but Finds No Bias in F.B.I. Decision on Clinton

“We found no evidence that the conclusions by department prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations,” he wrote.

o.......k

and please dont link me to any fox news BS. i dont want to go around in circles over this.
Ok so I thought it actually said there was "bias" in the report, which I guess it did not.

Still, to me it's a crippling blow to the Mueller probe since there are many indications of emotional investment and political activism involved. Horowitz said in his hearing that he was just putting the info out for the public to make their own judgments.

There's no place in govt for Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Ok so I thought it actually said there was "bias" in the report, which I guess it did not.

Still, to me it's a crippling blow to the Mueller probe since there are many indications of emotional investment and political activism involved. Horowitz said in his hearing that he was just putting the info out for the public to make their own judgments.

There's no place in govt for Trump Derangement Syndrome.

the whole reason that report was made public was because the president and his henchmen were bitching and they didn't want to get fired. the FBI should be completely independent and their investigations needs to remain confidential if they are going to have any sort of integrity. if you commit a crime, you cant sweet talk or threaten or fire or coerce those investigating you. this goes for clinton in that airplane rendesvous with loretta lynch as well as with trump. if we dont have independence of the intelligence services and justice department, we become these backwater dictatorships. we become a banana republic.

the whole reason that report was made public was because the president and his henchmen were bitching and they didn't want to get fired. the FBI should be completely independent and their investigations needs to remain confidential if they are going to have any sort of integrity. if you commit a crime, you cant sweet talk or threaten or fire or coerce those investigating you. this goes for clinton in that airplane rendesvous with loretta lynch as well as with trump. if we dont have independence of the intelligence services and justice department, we become these backwater dictatorships. we become a banana republic.
Finally, a political post from you in which I can fully support!

who is maddow?

to tell the truth, i have never watched her show.

unfortunately, the POTUS and supporters know the best way they can avoid prosecution is to make the prosecutor and his department (the FBI) look bad. trump is willing to destroy any institution to make himself look good/right, even our most treasured institutions...

who is maddow?

unfortunately, the POTUS and supporters know the best way they can avoid prosecution is to make the prosecutor and his department (the FBI) look bad. trump is willing to destroy any institution to make himself look good/right, even our most treasured institutions...
True. It's smart strategy. And I think Trump's already successfully poisoned the well, with great help by Obama's FBI & DOJ, of any report Mueller comes out with. Trump's no dummy.

who is maddow?

Maddow is MSNBC's lead host. Personally, I watch Fox News to get the right wing point of view, and CNN when I want to see what the left wing is saying (and to laugh at them). Although I have my own bias, I do think it's important to at least hear out, both sides. But MSNBC is just like watching a bunch of socialist college freshman on emotional rants, taking themselves way, WAY too seriously. It's embarrassing. It's not for me.

The funniest thing CNN has done lately is, all within 24 hours they went from hysterically demanding Trump sign the executive order to stop illegal immigrant family separation, to hysterically claiming Trump is cruel for signing the executive order they wanted to stop family separation. All within 24 hours. The same people. I literally have tears of joy and laughter watching these people. Maybe tomorrow they'll rediscover Stormy Daniels. That will be funny. Or maybe they'll pretend to discover some other fake "crisis" that they've ignored for a decade while their hero Obama was President. Or maybe they'll rediscover Mueller and that "He's ending Trump tomorrow, again, again, again, again." Ya, know, "Collooooosion." Whatever it is, it'll be fun. I mean, how can you not laugh at people maniacally angry at others for agreeing with them too hard?

But Maddow?

No. I can't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
who is maddow?

The ONLY discredit that has been brought to the FBI was by themselves. Of course Trump is jumping on the bandwagon and had already jumped on the bandwagon but the disgraceful conduct of the FBI is their own. They really have ONE job, and that is to be impartial. No one made them betray that.

Trump really has a gift for bringing out the worst in people. But people are still responsible for themselves.

Is it their one goal to be impartial or is it their goal to seek the truth?

I will argue that impartiality takes second place to truth. There is no reason to show partiality - outside of the truth - to anyone on theFBI’s 10 most wanted list, is there? (“This perp was witnessed killing 45 people in cold blood with guns, bomb and a car... oh wait he’s a Rupublican, we shouldn’t rush to judgement...”)

FYI emd the hasty retraction of policy was poorly done. He tried to make a show of it but I agree that he didn’t think about what to with the kids already in detention. It would have taken him 1 min more to write in that document that the parents and kids will all be transported to a central location for unification prior to any court proceedings, for example. It’s a sign of essentially a half-arsed response and a poor attempt to CYA...

I will argue that impartiality takes second place to truth. There is no reason to show partiality - outside of the truth - to anyone on theFBI’s 10 most wanted list, is there? (“This perp was witnessed killing 45 people in cold blood with guns, bomb and a car... oh wait he’s a Rupublican, we shouldn’t rush to judgement...”)

FYI emd the hasty retraction of policy was poorly done. He tried to make a show of it but I agree that he didn’t think about what to with the kids already in detention. It would have taken him 1 min more to write in that document that the parents and kids will all be transported to a central location for unification prior to any court proceedings, for example. It’s a sign of essentially a half-arsed response and a poor attempt to CYA...

none of these"policies" ever get thought out. when they fail, there is a big uproar because nobody did their homework, and they get reversed. ie: this immigration policy, the transgender in the military ban, the muslim ban, the tariffs, etc. these policies are the handiwork of the sociopath "we" have elected. honestly: is this the best way to run a government? you can be a conservative, but at least do a good job. do the groundwork.

Maddow is MSNBC's lead host. Personally, I watch Fox News to get the right wing point of view, and CNN when I want to see what the left wing is saying (and to laugh at them). Although I have my own bias, I do think it's important to at least hear out, both sides. But MSNBC is just like watching a bunch of socialist college freshman on emotional rants, taking themselves way, WAY too seriously. It's embarrassing. It's not for me.

The funniest thing CNN has done lately is, all within 24 hours they went from hysterically demanding Trump sign the executive order to stop illegal immigrant family separation, to hysterically claiming Trump is cruel for signing the executive order they wanted to stop family separation. All within 24 hours. The same people. I literally have tears of joy and laughter watching these people. Maybe tomorrow they'll rediscover Stormy Daniels. That will be funny. Or maybe they'll pretend to discover some other fake "crisis" that they've ignored for a decade while their hero Obama was President. Or maybe they'll rediscover Mueller and that "He's ending Trump tomorrow, again, again, again, again." Ya, know, "Collooooosion." Whatever it is, it'll be fun. I mean, how can you not laugh at people maniacally angry at others for agreeing with them too hard?

But Maddow?

No. I can't.

trump went from saying "only congress can fix the problem" to changing it overnight. MSNBC flips out because the cant believe that half of the country is so gullible that they believe this snake oil salesman.

if only rachel were 10 years younger...... and straight.....

trump went from saying "only congress can fix the problem" to changing it overnight. MSNBC flips out because the cant believe that half of the country is so gullible that they believe this snake oil salesman.

And yet he’s done more good for the country than any of the professional politicians....that says a lot about professional politicians.

The FBIs most wanted criminals are not politicians so political party would not be relevant. Partiality in that case would be that the prosecutor had his whole family murdered by the suspect and he did not disclose it and then sought the death penalty. And then texts were discovered that he wanted to "finish the job". And the IG investigates and reports that he followed the guidelines and no bias could be demonstrated...

Never watched her show, but now I had to google her picture. She’s not particularly attractive. Classic lesbian look, I.e ugly.

You do know that most lesbians are actually bisexual, but are unattractive to men, (or have been abused by men) which is how they ended up “deciding” they were lesbian.

I watch CNN and MSNBC often and after the immigration executive order and it’s amazing the obvious hate and lies they try to push as if the viewer were the dumbest of audiences. Unemployment for African Americans is at its lowest in a generation and he said it was great except African Americans are disrespected by their bosses. You can’t make that stuff up.

Never watched her show, but now I had to google her picture. She’s not particularly attractive. Classic lesbian look, I.e ugly.

You do know that most lesbians are actually bisexual, but are unattractive to men, (or have been abused by men) which is how they ended up “deciding” they were lesbian.

its the inner soul that counts. yeah, the semi-attraction i have developed is pretty strange. im sort of bothered by it myself. also, is anybody else finding 50-somethings attractive these days? what is happening to me?

not 100% in agreement with your lesbian comment, but there may be some truth to it.

I watch CNN and MSNBC often and after the immigration executive order and it’s amazing the obvious hate and lies they try to push as if the viewer were the dumbest of audiences. Unemployment for African Americans is at its lowest in a generation and he said it was great except African Americans are disrespected by their bosses. You can’t make that stuff up.

you show me a non-partisan media outlet, and id watch it in a heartbeat

And yet he’s done more good for the country than any of the professional politicians....that says a lot about professional politicians.
What???

Clearly you have drunk the kool aid. It’s too late. Body bag this one.

Hyper, what they mention about what the fbi investigates is not just simple murder. What We Investigate
There is a political bent to much of these crimes. Also, technically, do we need to be impartial to terrorist activities against the US?

A persons political views should be his own. He could recuse himself if he feels he cannot be impartial enough, and Strosz should have considered doing so. However, he is not the judge in this matter, and that in itself puts a layer between him and his target.

Technically, by your argument, sheriffs/police should never be allowed to investigate a crime in the town they live in because they have a vested and a personal interest (safety) in the capture of the perpetrator...

half of the country is so gullible that they believe this snake oil salesman.

All politicians are liars and scammers. I'm surprised you didn't know that, by now.
But, this most recent 'snake oil salesman' did lower my taxes. That's much better than the last 8 years, during which that lying snake oil salesman raised my taxes, a lot, and f***ed up my family's health insurance. Who said, "You can keep your doctor and your plan. Your health insurance will be $2,000 cheaper and cover more, for cheaper!" Or have you forgotten those snake oil salesman lies, from the last guy? Plus, I'm pretty sure this new 'snake oil salesman' has put ISIS and Al Qaeda on life support, because I haven't heard jack squat from them, in forever. White, black, and hispanic unemployment lower than ever before in history. Peace brewing on the Korean peninsula with a lunatic who promised to nuke us 6 months ago.

But hey, some people like to have their bank accounts bled empty by tax increases and in return have their family's health care insurance totally ****ed up. So, pick your poison.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
not 100% in agreement with your lesbian comment, but there may be some truth to it.
It’s not a personal theory. It’s from a large European study, that has been suppressed in the states because it doesn’t fit the agenda of the LGBT alliance.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. They are true most (not all of the time).

I can literally think of 2 lesbians that I’d want to have sex with, the rest are ugly (to me). But the majority (not all) of gay men are attractive. I’ve heard countless complaints from women about this hot gay guy or this hot gay guy being unavailable to them.
All gay men chose to be gay, not so much with “lesbians”. But there are a lot of bisexual women out there.

It’s not a personal theory. It’s from a large European study, that has been suppressed in the states because it doesn’t fit the agenda of the LGBT alliance.

I can literally think of 2 lesbians that I’d want to have sex with, the rest are ugly (to me). But the majority (not all) of gay men are attractive. I’ve heard countless complaints from women about this hot gay guy or this hot gay guy being unavailable to them.
All gay men chose to be gay, not so much with “lesbians”. But there are a lot of bisexual women out there.
Citation?

if I was LGBTQ, i would probably blow up over your generalizations here. i dont agree with you, but i really dont care all that much. (i do agree that most lesbians are unattractive -- to me at least)