Dr. Gonzalez from Loma Linda?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedman

Future dentist, I hope
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone has ever meet or spoke to Dr. Gonzalez of Loma Linda University.I am flying there to speak with him about Loma Lindas Post bac certificate progarm in the biomedical sciences, and I was curious if anyone else had the pleaseure of meeting him, and could share any info with me

Members don't see this ad.

:thumbup: Hey..

I'm also interested in the post-bac program for pre-dental at LLU. I'm applying for Fall 2005. Are they doing interviews or are you just flying out there to talk with him? :confused:

Best of luck in your application process! Maybe we'll end up being classmates, you never know! :thumbup: :thumbup:

burton

what program is this you guys are talking about? Can I get a link?

Members don't see this ad :)
Burton, just curious, what are your stats like. I am just curious how competive it is to get into this program. I have a 3.256 in my masters, and I will have a 3.4 if you count this spring, and early summer classes. My DAT was 18aa, 19bio,17org,16gc,14qr,14pat,23rc. O< and by the way< i am just flying out there to speak to him. .If I dont get accepted, I want to know exactly what I have to do to be accepted the following year. I just hope I can get in for this year, my undergraduate grades are not that good, I hope having a masters degree in nio makes up for it

If it is the same Dr. Gonzales who is in cardiac physiology, he actually interviewed me when I applied in 1999. He is very friendly. If I remember correctly, he loves to ski. He also taught part of our phys course in dental school. Hope this helps.