This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
dat prep class

For over 30 years, Dr. Romano and his team have been helping students achieve high scores • Dr. Romano and Prof Barengolts teach students how to build a strong foundation for success on these exams. • Areas are covered in General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, General Biology, Physiology and Math. Choose from one of the next classes either ONLINE or CLASSROOM, space is limited so sign up early.

DAT Destroyer is your best bet! This book blows the competition out of the water and it has improved my scores across the board. It is a very worthy investment and I can honestly say it readies you for any question that the DAT can throw at you.

DAT Destroyer is hands down the most useful study guide I've used. I've used everything out on the market plus a prep course which was not a fraction of what I got out of destroyer. If I could go back, I would've spent all my time with The DAT Destroyer. It goes over all the concepts you need plus more to solidify the fundamentals of the natural sciences, Plus Dr. Romano and Nancy Steen are simply awesome.
For all that you taught me, for the confidence you gave me, for showing that you really care and most of all, for your part in the 20+ science scores on my DAT. Thank You !! YOU MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE!!!

Dr. Romano offers in-person classes in Staten Island twice annually, with sessions running from May to August and January to May. Specific days and times for these classes will be announced as they become available.DAT Destroyer is hands down the most useful study guide I've used. I've used everything out on the market plus a prep course which was not a fraction of what I got out of destroyer. If I could go back, I would've spent all my time with The DAT Destroyer. It goes over all the concepts you need plus more to solidify the fundamentals of the natural sciences, Plus Dr. Romano and Nancy Steen are simply awesome.

Additionally, Dr. Romano, alongside Prof Barengolts, conducts online sessions via Zoom three times a year, spanning May-August, September-December, and January-May. Details regarding the schedule of these online classes will also be shared once confirmed.

To stay updated on class schedules and to secure your spot, please email [email protected] to be added to our mailing list. We'll ensure you receive all the necessary information as soon as it's available

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: