Dr. Walls webinar

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babydocjelly

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has taken the webinar for board prep, and if so, what did you think about it? I'm debating the webinar vs. the 3 day course... Any advice much appreciated!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I've done pretty well on CREOGs and was planning on just getting a review book. Do you think it is necessary to do a course? I just going to study on my own.

I was just going to study on my own as well. Use the PROLOGS and such.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if anyone has taken the webinar for board prep, and if so, what did you think about it? I'm debating the webinar vs. the 3 day course... Any advice much appreciated!!!

PM Diane L. Evans (seems to be very knowledgeable about things like this) or one of the mods.

Good luck.

I have helped develop the ABC Osteopathic webinar. Webinars are a good utilization of time. But need focus. I have am now board certified but its a long process and you definately want to do the course right for you. There are a lot of different webinars out there Perinatal Associates, Shamroth, Walls or ABC Review Course It really depends what your focus and goals are. Each course has its own style. For me personally I like a structured review the topic then test on the topic rather than a spattering of all possible questions jammed into an hour. Feel free to PM me with any questions

Best of LUCK!!! Be sure you pass the first time as hospitals may not provide med staff privileges for those that fail....

Diane Evans DO MS FACOG