Dress for Success

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Triangulation

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
K. I found the perfect shoe to not p.o. your supervisors at retail pharms. Nike Air Max Press. They can pass for bus casual, but their b-ball shoes. I've been gettin' crap since day one for wearing b-ball shoes to work, now it's all good n the hood. Seriously, you can't wear kenneth cole, cole haan shoes for eight hours standing up. Not healthy.

Members don't see this ad.

I got by for 5 years in retail with sketchers, just have to find the right pair with enough cushion.

I actually broke out and bought 250 dollar shoes :eek: , from when I was standing behind a retail counter 10hours a day, 5 days a week!! Ecco brand. But I really didn't notice a difference in my sore feet by the end of the day. What ending up helping the best was the Dr. Schools gel foam inserts. Ahhhhh. But even with those, they still would be hurtin' pretty good by the end of the week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Errr...Dr. Scholl's.

Clarks are very good (I'm a currently a teacher, another standing on your feet all day job :) ). They do make some that are not clog style, but they do seem to be harder to find.

The most comfortable shoes in the world are skate shoes. I've gotten by wearing all black ones at the pharmacy (Adios), but other brands make nice looking, all black shoes too. They anywhere from 40 bux to 100 bux.