Drew Still Inviting for Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LGW

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you that may be curious...I was just invited for an interview at Charles R. Drew at the end of the month (via e-mail).

Members don't see this ad.

LGW said:
For those of you that may be curious...I was just invited for an interview at Charles R. Drew at the end of the month (via e-mail).

Me too! I'm really excited! LGW, is your interview on the 30th? I guess I'll see you there. Have you had any other interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
LGW said:

When was your application complete? I'm still waiting... :confused:

Mkitties said:
When was your application complete? I'm still waiting... :confused:

End of october. Good Luck!

I will be out of town on the 30th, so I will be going tomorrow on the 24th!
I am a August MCATer and my application was complete Jan 31st (I received my secondary 1-2 weeks before that deadline!)
Good luck to all.....I'll post tomorrow after the interview!

They JUST sent me a secondary saying it was due back in 10 business days. I did it but my grandma did my money order and made it for 51 instead of 50$. Now they r saying they r going to send it back so i can change it and mail a new 1...wondering if this is entirely practical and necessary. Just thought I'd share.