drew/ucla pending decisions

Medbound2004

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2003
Dr. Aguerila seemed very nice on the telephone. I think he actually remembered who I was. I didn't really want to get on his nerves so I only asked him questions that pertained only to my application. I also interviewed with him, and he give me his card to call him...so I felt pretty at ease calling him.

mosfet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2003
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by Medbound2004
Dr. Aguerila seemed very nice on the telephone. I think he actually remembered who I was. I didn't really want to get on his nerves so I only asked him questions that pertained only to my application. I also interviewed with him, and he give me his card to call him...so I felt pretty at ease calling him.

well.............would you mind sharing with us what he told you??

Cheers

Medbound2004

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2003
Sorry I posted in the wrong thread. I was trying to address someones question whether Dr. Aguerila would be upset that I called him on the phone. He wasn't. He told me that people who interviewed in December should be hearing something very soon.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.