Medbound2004

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2003
112
0
Visit site
Status
If you had to choose between Drew/UCLA or GW School of Medicine which one would you pick? :sleep:
 

exmike

NOR * CAL
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2003
4,206
11
42
Bay Area
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
did you get in?
 

Medbound2004

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2003
112
0
Visit site
Status
No...I am still waiting to hear from Drew. I am only speculating because I trying to decide whether I should keep on sending them update letters or just give-up. Besides, doesn't Drew only give you 5 days to make a decision?
 
About the Ads

GBFKicks

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2004
343
1
Chicago, IL
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
UCLA...... by FAR
 

docmemi

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2003
1,494
3
Los Angeles, Calif.
Visit site
Status
just 5 days to say yes. but that only means a $100 deposit that you would lose later on. i dont think thats a big deal to secure a spot in med school.
 
About the Ads