Drex: How long after int did you get a resp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

basupran

ortho, study, cars, lift
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
As the title states...wondering if anyone could tell me how long it took for Drexel to get back...I interviewed in the beg of Feb and it has been over 6 weeks.....I am pretty sure I would go if accepted, but I haven't heard back.
PM me if you don't want to make it public.

Acc or rej?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

It took me 2.5 months for an acceptance. I interviewed the beginning of January.

I will give you my spot if you give me a wake forest spot!

Good question...I interviewed at the end of Jan. and haven't heard anything. It will be 8 weeks this Friday. Canrenone-good to know you got an acceptance after waiting so long! :) It seems very random how long it takes. A person I interviewed with found out her decision already... I'm not even going to try to come up with a theory on this one, although it's tempting:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
4 weeks to hear back for a wait-list.
Another 4 weeks to hear back for an acceptance.

I hope this helps. Oh also in the interim, I did send in a letter of interest, updating the school on my career and expressing my continued interest in attending.

Goodluck,
bullhorn

About 4 weeks to hear for a wait-list spot. Hopefully I can get an acceptance like the poster above me in 4 weeks too. =)

They told me 8 weeks and I got my acceptance 8 weeks and two days later.
I interviewed in beginning of january, so those of you who interviewed in late january or february, hang in there. You got a few more weeks of waiting.